Toastybunislife/Doctor Who: Eleventh

"Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the universe, Zoe!" the Doctor said as he gleefully opened the TARDIS door to a sandy, colorful beach.

I gasped and grinned from ear to ear. I looked at my wonderful bow-tie wearing alien and said, "Doctor, this...I can't even describe how beautiful it is!"

I couldn't describe it. The sandy part of the beach was absoluetly perfect with glimmering seashells, sparkling like diamonds and the water was a marveling turquiose blue, yet it looked so clear. 

I felt a hand snake into mine as the Doctor jerked us out saying, "Well, what are you waiting for?!"

He laughed and he dragged me out onto the beach. He stopped for a moment and picked up a diamond seashell. The Doctor inspected it and I replied, "It's beautiful."

He smiled and looked at me. His innocent smile made him look so adorable and yet so handsome at the same time. 

"Here you should have it," he said and handed it over to me. I thanked him and placed it in my brown slouche bag. 

Since we were close by the water, I quickly splashed some water on him to spice things up a bit.

"Oi! What was that for?! Shouldn't we get bathing suits to do that?" he asked, surprised.

"It's not as fun with bathing suits!" I said and again splashed him. He smirked and threw some water on me. I gasped and laughed. I kicked some while he splashed. The fun continued for a while until we started playing tag in the water.

It was almost sundown and we were both soaking wet. We laughed as we exited the water, dripping it as we left. I collasped on the ground tired as ever, while the Doctor did the same. 

"That was pure fun I must say, " I chuckled and he laughed too. I was sitting down with my arms supporting me in the back and the Doctor sat too with one of his knees pulled up to his chest.

"This is the best part of the beach, the sunset," the Doctor said pointing to the sun.

It started to slowly set in front of us with colors mixing around like red, orange, and even pink. Then as the sun was halfway set, green popped up at the bottom.

My eyes widened as I said, "I have never seen something more beautiful than this..."

Silence was heard from the Doctor until he said, "I've seen far more beautiful things than that."

I turned my head towards him. "Really?" I asked.

He nodded, still looking at the sun.

"Are you meaning Gallifrey?" I asked.

He shook his head and he looked at the ground stating, "Even though that place is stunning anf magnificent, I'm not meaning a place."

The Doctor finally looked at me with his head still down. I had realized that we were quite close to each other. Our knees were touching and I felt little tingles.

"Who then, may I ask, are you meaning?" I asked, tilting my head a bit away from him and changing my sitting position. 

His hand found my chin as he gently brought it towards his face. Our eyes met and he whispered softly and almost seducingly, "You."

We started to lean and immediately our lips met. His hand caressed my cheek as mine rested on his neck. Tingles and feelings in my belly were bursting with happiness as he put more pressure to it. I found myself laying down on the sand with our mouths still connected and still sweetly kissing.

We parted for some breaths and I smiled while he did the same. My hand reached his cheek as I just let it stay there. His face moved a bit to kiss it and he did.

"I never want to leave you, Doctor," I whispered, feeling joy inside me.

"And I won't."