KNWLovesyou/Robin Hood

My royal blue coat dragged on the dirt path of the Sherwood forest while I enjoyed the sweet smell of fresh air. I was to visit the town of Nottingham and grab some food and maybe a little treat for myself.

I heard some branches ruffling, which made me look up. Nothing of course. I continued on.

Eventually I reached the town, being greeted by merchants with booths full of merchandise.

Admiring a necklace from a booth, the merchant lady said, "G'mornin Lady Katie."

"Good morning!" I exclaimed.

"Fine day for the marketplace, right miss?" she asked, fixing something.

"Yes indeed!" I said.

We were in silence for a while until she remarked, "It looks like you have a follower."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She pointed behind me and I quickly turned around. Far in the right corner leaning on a post was a scruff-looking handsome man. He didn't see me for a moment, but soon he had eye contact with me. Quickly, my good-looking stalker turned away, disappearing into thin air.

"Do you know who he is?" I asked.

"I don't know, miss. Though I suspect he is an outcast," she declared.

I nodded and soon left. I will have a chit-chat with this 'outcast.'

Eventually, I left the town with a basket of food and again reached the dirt path of the Sherwood forest that I was previously on. I felt the presence of another person close by me, so I hid behind a boulder, waiting for this stranger of mine.

All of a sudden, he popped out from behind a tree. He started walking on the dirt path with a bow and arrow in his hand. Quietly, I scrambled over behind him and said, "Hey stalker."

He froze in his place and soon turned around.

"You caught me," he said and put his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Now," I walked towards him a bit closer. "I don't want to call you stalker for the rest of my life, so I ask, what is your name?"

His eyes flickered towards my brown ones.

"Robin. Some call me Robin Hood," he replied.

I nodded and I soon heard horses hooves coming down the road. Terror came into my eyes as he rushed me off into a distance and we hid behind the boulder.

We crouched silently as his arm was around my back. I strangely felt safe in his arms. I turned my head towards his as I realized how handsome he was in person. Robin smelled like pine and the forest. I quickly turned away as he caught my stare.

I don't know had happen, but feelings for my stalker started to grow rapidly.

A carriage soon arrived with rich-looking men exiting the box. They started to take a small rest, talking about their riches.

"So what do you do exactly?" I whispered to him.

"You'll see," he replied.

"But first of all, I need you," he added.

"Why?"

"Just listen," Robin hushed.

Moments later, still confused of what was going on, Robin pushed me to distract the men to 'do whatever he was going to do.'

I walked towards the men and pretended to be a beautiful, desperate girl.

"Well, hello there," I said slyly with a smirk on my face.