Shayna_Holmes/Sherlock

"Sherlock, you have to get your hair cut!" I exclaimed as Sherlock, my boyfriend, read a case sitting down while I was fooling around with his fluffy hair.

"I don't think I need one, Shayna," Sherlock snapped.

"You afraid of haircuts?" I asked as brought forward my head to the side of his and gave him a pouty face.

"No, of course not," he said and turned his face around towards mine. He gave me a cringing look and remarked, "And can you cut that out? That's disturbing."

I laughed and hopped next to him on the couch. I positioned myself where I was laying on the couch and my head was on Sherlock's lap. When I looked up, all I saw was his chin.

To bug him more, I poked his chin and he looked down. I smirked and raised my eyebrows. He peeked a smile and stroked my hair.

"Why did I fall in love with such a nincompoop," he said softly.

"Cause your'e a nincompoop too," I said back.

"Shut up. I'm a high functioning sociopath."

I chuckled and asked, "Then why would a high functioning sociopath fall in love with a nincompoop?"

Sherlock smirked. "Because the nincompoop is a pretty one and quite cunning."

I smiled and gave him a small kiss on the chin. "I still think your a nincompoop."

"And I still love you," he said and Sherlock lifted me up a bit. Our lips kissed a soft one while I clutched his white shirt. We parted and my eyes traveled to his hair.

"You still need a haircut though," I pronounced again. He groaned and I changed my position to sitting next to him. Sherlock stood up and walked towards the heath.

"You're gonna look like It from the Addams Family soon if you don't," I warned and stood up.

He sighed and I wrapped my arms around his back.

"C'mon Sherlock. You aren't gonna look like the handsome man I fell in love with if you don't cut your hair," I added.

Sherlock bit his lip and said, "Fine."

I rejoiced by giving him a huge hug while squeezing him.

"Ok! Ok," Sherlock squeaked. I let go of him and he said, "But I want a professional to do it."

"Why a professional? There's no fun in that, when your girlfriend can do it!" I exclaimed and grabbed some scissors.

"Shayna-"

"Sherlock, I'm not going to cut you. I've done this before!" I pronounced and made him sit down.

He groaned and did a face palm.

"With who have you done this before?" he asked. Just the question I didn't want him to ask.

"Um...with my Barbies?" I confessed.

"Shayna!"

"Sherlock!"

He sighed and mumbled, "Just do it."

"What did I hear?"

"Just do it, Shayna!"

"Yes!"

Later

"Are you almost done?" asked Sherlock, crossing his arms as I cut his hair, making the sound of snip, snip.

"And....done!" I exclaimed and brought a mirror towards him.

"Walla!" I pronounced.

"Shayna!" he exclaimed.

"What?"

He turned around towards me and a smile stretched across his face.

"It's brill! Thank you," Sherlock said.

"Well, you just have to have faith in me, my dear Sherlock," I said, planting a kiss on his cheek.

He stood up and dusted the hair off him. His hair actually looked quite good, despite it was actually my second time cutting hair.

"Now we have to celebrate," he purred and came closer to me.

"I believe we do," I flirted back at him.

My hands traveled from his hard chest to his shoulders then around his neck. Sherlock smirked and brought his arms around my back.

I leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips, but I teased him and gave him one on the cheek. Then the nose, other cheek, and forehead.

"Oh you're such a teaser, Shayna," Sherlock mumbled. His head came closer to mine and he said, "And that's why I love you."

Finally, his lips slammed into mine as the kiss became more fierce yet it was sweet. My hands traveled through his soft curls to find a bald spot, but it didn't matter. The nincompoop and the high functioning sociopath were in love.

And that's all that matters.