Pentaholic135/Loki

"Tirzah!" I heard Loki yell.

I rushed to Loki's bedroom in Asgard as his servant. Having my white dress drag behind me, I took a deep breath and entered his room.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, opening the door.

He had his back toward me with a loose back shirt and leather pants. With his arms crossed, Loki turned around and said, "Hello."

"Good morning, sir. Can I offer you something or help you?" I asked, walking towards him with my hands together.

Loki bit his lip and looked at me. He strolled closer to me and his hand twirled with my hair.

"You could offer me something," he said, seducingly.

I started to breath hard and my palms started to sweat. His stern eyes locked with mine, but I looked away and took a step back.

"I'm not sure lord, if it's my place to-"

"No, no, no. I enjoy your company," he slurred and came closer to me. His fierce arm grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were inches apart and Loki's eyes memorized my lips.

"Sir," I whispered.

He looked up at me and I realized how beautiful he was. Loki's piercing eyes stung into me, distinct cheekbones, perfect nose, and nice lips.

"I can see you feel the same, don't you," he muttered.

I bit my lip, unsure what to say. I felt confuse for my feelings for him. He's handsome for sure, but I'm a servant, and it's not my place for me to have feelings for him.

"Sir-"

"Please, call me Loki."

"Loki, how can you find yourself attracted to me, a servant?" I asked, having curiosity get the best of me.

He looked down at the ground, but soon our eyes met.

"Tirzah, I just don't find you attractive," Loki said, having his eyes travel around. "I fancy you, love."

I swallowed and stared into his emerald eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, and started to lean in, but Loki wanted to kick it up a bit by slamming his lips unto mine.

He fought for dominance, in which he did. It was so much to me that I actually had to stop and take a moment.

"What's wrong, dear?" he asked with concern.

"I'm sorry, lord. It's just that-"

"Never have done this before?"

I nodded and he smiled, stroking my cheek.

"We can take it slow then," Loki replied.

Our lips found each other and it started soft. My hands were placed on his biceps, feeling his flex as one of them reached my cheek. Loki is so powerful, yet now such a gentle giant.

Finally, the kiss became deeper and more compelling as he placed more pressure. And then I knew that I was his, and he was mine.

I'm sorry if that was short! I wanted a quite heated up imagine, but not incredibly dirty. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it! Vote, and comment what you thought of it.

-Kendes