SociopathTimeLord/Jimmy Fallon

"Miss Ava, is there anything else I can do for you?" asked my make-up person.

"No, that is it. Thank you, Jen," I said and nodded at her. She left, leaving me alone tense for my interview with Jimmy Fallon.

I was sitting in a make-up booth with light bulbs all around the mirror. Looking into the mirror, I observed my features. Pale face, light brown eyes, dark hair, and a button nose. Many people have always complemented my appearance, but to me, I've never thought I was that beautiful to be where I was right now.

I caressed my purple dress when someone's hand touched my shoulder.

"You look absolutely marvelous, Miss Ava Barnes," the man known as Jimmy Fallon said.

"Mr. Fallon! Hello there! Oh and thank you," I said as I turned around towards him and gave him a simple smile.

"You seem nervous. You alright?" he asked and took a seat next to me.

"Oh yeah. I'm-I'm alright. A bit too excited I guess," I said, lying.

"Well great! I'll see you in a few moments then," Jimmy remarked with a grin and with one last wink at me, he left.

The show was about to start in a few seconds as I stood behind a door, just waiting to have an interview with my long-time crush Jimmy Fallon.

"And now, may I introduce to you, Ava Barnes!" he shouted.

The audience cheered as I entered onto the stage. I felt tingles on my neck and back when Jimmy took my hand, leading me towards a couch.

After sitting down and having a few waves towards the crowd, everyone was quiet.

"Well, don't you look spectacular, Ava. If you don't mind calling you that," Jimmy said when he took his seat.

"Thank you! Oh no. I don't mind. You look very sharp today, Mr. Fallon," I replied with a smile.

He chuckled and fixed his tie a bit. "Why thank you."

The crowd laughed a bit and we continued on talking.

"So Ava, I see that you have increased dramatically in the world of filming, like acting as the girlfriend of Dean Winchester in Supernatural, making all fangirls jealous, and with the new hit movie, Mockingjay Part 2, you've become the one of the biggest stars in the movie! I mean, that sounds incredible!" he exclaimed and threw his hands up.

The crowd clapped and whistled at me while I felt myself blushing at his comment and laughing.

"Ava, what's it like to act along Jennifer Lawerence and Josh Huchterson?" he asked, leaning towards me.

I told him my experience in the movie and cast, telling how exciting and fun it was. Jimmy soon started to smirk when I finished. Gosh, why does this man make me feel so in love with him?

"Thank you! And what's Jensen Ackles like? What can we see in the further episodes for Dean and Jenna's relationship?" he asked intently with a wink. Wait, did he just wink at me?

"Um...well-" I continued on, trying not admit any spoilers.

After a few minutes of talking about films and co-workers, Jimmy finally announced that we were to play a game. As he led me towards the right side of the area, we were to play Box of Lies, a game that I've always enjoyed. I sat down on the table where there was a wall between us, but a small window for us to talk through. By my side, there was a shelf of nine boxes.

Jimmy instructed the rules once more. The player choses a box and opens it. They have to describe their object in the box to the other person, but they can either tell the truth of what it is or lie about it. The other player determines whether it's a truth or lie and if their wrong, they don't get a point. If get it right, they earn a point.

The audience cheered as we started the game.

"Miss Ava, why don't you begin," Jimmy offered.

I chuckled and someone shouted four. Then someone said five. Another said eight. My hands traveled everywhere to chose which box to open. Then a child shouted two. So I chose that one.

Placing the box on the table, I commented on how heavy it was. Jimmy's chuckle filled my head as I pulled the object out from the box.

It was a large pink cake with flowers and silver balls on it that asked on top of the cake, "Will you go out with me?"

I looked towards Jimmy and gave him a confused look. I was about ask him what this was all about, but I remembered the game, so I continued on. The whole crowd gasped at the object and awed at it.

"Um...alright then. Ok this is strange. Uh, it's a cake. With purple icing on it with fairies and pink squares on it. And it says, 'Will you go to prom with me?' " I said, lying while trying not to laugh.

His intense eyes stared into mine as he squinted like a cowboy, ready for a match. I did the same and raised and eyebrow.

"What is your answer my friend?" I asked and tilted my head a bit.

Jimmy bit his lip and said, "I am no friend to you."

And he uttered, "Lie."

I smirked, raising the cake and said, "Correct-den-mendo."

Jimmy laughed and looked what it said on the cake.

"So what's your answer?" he asked unexpectedly.

"Hmmm..." I hummed and looked at the ground, but with a smirk I pronounced, "I will not not go out with you."

"Excuse me?"

"If you did logic in high school Jimmy, you should know this," I remarked, leaning against the table. I smirked while my whole body was rejoicing about Jimmy going out with me.

With intently trying to figure out what I was saying, he questioned, "Yes?"

I smiled, leaning closer to him and whispered , so the audience wouldn't hear, "Yes."

He smirked and since we were so close to each other, gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you later, I guess," he uttered and with one more wink, I felt as happy as can be.