ericah2000/Loki

I stared at the news of the Battle of New York in my apartment on my flat screen TV. I just reallly couldn't believe it. And the worst part is, I live in New York City.

I saw the Avengers, the flying colors Captain America, metal man Iron Man, the bird Hawkeye, the over-sized green monster Hulk, the this-suit-is-so-tight-I-can't-breath-in-it Black Widow, and finally the horrid villian, Loki. I smirked at the sight of Loki. To tell you the truth I like villians better than superheroes. I don't know why, but they seem more...sly and clever which can be attractive.

But man, if I ever ran into Loki one day, I'd punch his face for what he had done. 

Out of the blue, the building started the shake unceasingly then it shook harder. I fell off my couch and tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I started to hear people scream with fright as I heard windows crashing and things breaking. I crawled to the door and opened it. Everyone was gone. While the building was still shaking, I peeked down the hall and saw no one there.

I soon heard a window shatter in my room and saw a steadfast, burly man with his hair flipping in the wind, stand in my apartment. I guess he noticed me because he walked towards me, grabbed my hair, and threw me out of his way.

"Who do you think you are?" I yelled.

He hestitated at the door, turned around and laughed. Then, I realized who the man was. Loki.

"Who do you think I am?" he chuckled.

"A selfish monster," I said and stood up.

"What's your name, pathetic mortal?" he asked crossing his arms around his stomach. He started checking me out, scrolling his eyes up and down my body.

"Erica. Are you checking me out?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're checking me out."

"Why would I ever check out a puny human, like you?"

I bit my lip and cursed under my breath for such a rude man like him.

"Gosh, who do you think you are? Throwing a woman like me out of the way, trying to destroy this building, and making sure you rule the world. What kind of man are you?"

Loki walked up towards me, feriously, and grabbed my shirt to pull me closer to him. Our noses were almost touching as he stared me down with his green eyes.

"You never speak to me that way ever again, you understand?! I am Loki, soon to be King of Asgard and the nine other regions out there. I will be your king soon, so you better respect me right now. I can whatever I want now, whenever I want with no questions. Alright, dear?" he said.

I don't know why, but I wasn't listen to him the whole time. I was just looking at his face, admiring his features. Then I brought my eyes to him and he glanced at my lips.

"Oh my," he mumbled and his lips met mine.

His hand was still grasping my shirt as I wrapped my arms around his body, not letting go. Loki's other hand started caressing my cheek. We slowly parted and I took a deep breath after glancing up at his eyes. 

Did I just kiss the horrible murderer, Loki?

He smirked and started to walk away. When he was just at the edge, I asked, "Will...will I see you again?"

Loki turned around and said, "You know, you're a great kisser, which is not surprising for such a beautiful mortal like you."

He put his arms out and fell backwards out of the building. I ran to the edge and as I looked down, he wasn't there.

I sighed and said, "I'll take that as a yes."