Mysterious_Jayy/Loki

"Hey, Tabytha," I heard a voice say.

I was cuddled on a couch in a hotel room, watching a concert by some boys called "Pierce the Veil" while I was being lazy. I turned around to see Loki come out of the bathroom. He had changed his outfit into a v neck gray shirt and jeans. I smiled and said, "You changed."

His jet black hair was a bit wet from the shower and he said, "Yes, I'd thought maybe I would try to have the appearance of a human. Plus I'm exhausted."

Loki had so called "excellent" plans of taking over this beautiful place called Earth. He and I were from a realm called Asgard, and I came as his best friend. But, really I didn't want to be his best friend. I wanted more than that.

"May I accompany you?" he asked. I nodded and he sat down next to me. We started watching it a bit until he asked me, "What is this rubbish?"

"They are surprisingly not rubbish. They are actually good," I replied and looked at him. His sharp nose was pointed towards the TV and his eyebrows were mushed together, confused of this.

"Well, I don't like it," he said. He went to reach to for the remote, but grabbed it quickly and said, "Wait please Loki! I like this!"

He tried to grab it again, but I held it high and gave him an eyebrow. Loki raised an eyebrow and literally lunged at me, still trying to get it. Our faces almost collided and I laughed. He smirked and said, "Then, I'll have to tickle you until you let it go..."

"No! No! N-" I started to say, but hysterical laughs came as he found all of my weak spots. He tickled my belly, back, and even my legs. I was still laughing, almost screaming until I tried to tickle him. I managed to find his belly, but it didn't tickle him.

"Nothing can tickle me, dear," he purred. And he started again. His grin was wide and eventually started laughing.

"Let it go, Tabyatha!" he said.

"NO!"

"Please, darling. I will keep doing this until you let it go."

"Loki! Please just-stop! I c-can't!"

He laughed and I had enough. I gave up and finally let the remote go. Our positions were so weird. Loki was literally on top of me, while I laid on the couch. His legs were straddled across my hips and he grinned as he reached the remote, Loki's face almost touched mine. I couldn't keep my gaze off him. 

His emerald eyes found mine as our noses almost touched each other. I smiled and slowly our lips were connected. Loki's hands trailed down my back, making it tickle a bit. My hands were wrapped his back, while we were kissing. He started giving a few neck kisses, until he sat up and in his hand was the remote. 

He chuckled and turned off the TV. I smirked as he said, "Now, where were we?"