CharleeCongreve/Merlin: Part II

I sat on my bed in the castle, fumbling with my dress. I bit my lip and smiled, thinking of that special time with Merlin. It was just so...amazing. I realize now that I am in love with him. 

Merlin was gone with Arthur on a road trip and it had been almost a day. Last time I saw him was last night in the armoury, doing our little "buisness." He told me we would finish our little scene later. And goodness, I couldn't wait.

I heard a knock on my door and I said, "Come in!"

Guinevere entered with a grin on her face.

"Hello cousin," she said. Yes, Guinevere is my cousin, but I do choose to work in the kitchen sometimes. I have a fabulous bedroom of my own in the castle and I thank Guinevere for it.

She took my hands and asked how I was. I replied to her, "Fantastic."

"Oh really? Now may I ask, why is your day so...fanstastic?"

I looked at the ground and smiled a bit.

"What is it, dear Charlee?"

I chuckled and declared, "I kissed Merlin."

She had her eyes wide open and her mouth was also the same with shock.

"Well, goodness me!" she exclaimed and laughed. I joined her and chuckled, "And-and Arthur saw it!"

We laughed even harder.

"I bet he wasn't too happy!" she chuckled. We burst out laughing again. I started feeling tears coming because it was so funny.

"What are you guys doing?" asked a voice behind Gwen.

There was Arthur with his arms crossed over his stomach, his face was serious.

"Look that's the face he gave us!" I squeaked out still laughing. Gwen and I were cracking up and Arthur was clearly annoyed so he left.

But while I laughed, someone else came in. And it was Merlin. I stopped laughing and Gwen soon stopped to as she turned around to see Merlin.

"Hey Gwen," he said with a little awkward wave.

She coughed a bit and smoothed her dress saying, "Hello Merlin."

Gwen nodded at him while I gave him a smile. 

"Well, I'll leave you two be," she said and with a wink at me, she left, closing the door.

Now, Merlin and I were alone.

I hopped off the bed and said, "Hello Merlin."

"Hi Charlee," he said nodding at me.

"How was the road trip?"

"Fine. Some bandits along the way, but Arthur and his knights got rid of them."

"Well, that's good."

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a brush to smooth some of my tangles out. I started brushing when I felt some arms sneek around my waist. My heart skipped a beat and I froze. Merlin was behind me and his head was right next to mine. I slowly set my brush down and after, he whispered in my ear almost alluringly, "We have some unfinished buisness, don't we?"

I smirked and turned myself around to look at him. 

"Yes, yes we do," I said and placed my arms around his neck. 

Immediately, we kissed. It lingered on for a while. It was a sweet kiss, but I guess Merlin wanted more. He squeezed me tighter and placed more pressure on my mouth. Somehow, he set me on my dresser and my hands traveled up through his soft hair. His hands were snaking up and down my body.

We parted for a few breaths as we took them.

"You are one hot servant, I must say Merlin," I said.

He chuckled and said, "Well, you are one gorgeous lady, Charlee. And a hot mess too."

I laughed and again we kissed, but more passionately.