FandomGeek56/Harry Potter: George Weasley

Year One

"Draco, let go! Please!" I cried as I held onto my Dark Arts notebook while Draco held the other side of it.

"C'mon, Hannah, we all know what's inside your notebook! And they're not notes." Draco smirked and continued to pull.

"Draco!" A voice yelled. "Let it go!"

I looked up to see two red head twins, having their arms crossed staring into Draco's soul.

"Oh you two Weasley muskrats," snapped Draco as he turned towards them.

"Draco, let go of the book." One of the boys took a step closer to him.

"Or what? Fire will come out of your hair and burn me?"

"Something similar would probably happen if you don't," threatened the other Weasley boy.

Draco just laughed, but instantly stopped as he found out that a part of his pants were on fire. He screamed and immediately dropped the book. I smiled as Draco ran away on fire while everyone laughed at his action.

The two boys came towards me and asked if I was alright. I nodded and introduced myself as Hannah while their names were Fred and George Weasley.

"Don't worry, that Malfoy won't be bugging you for a while now," George stated with a wink.

And for the rest of the school years of Hogwarts, he didn't because they were always on my side.

Year Five

"Hey, Hannah!" exclaimed my friend, George as he came by my side. I was standing inside the bridge of Hogwarts, admiring the sights of the castle. For years, George and Fred had taken me under their wing during my years at Hogwarts. I loved them so much like brothers. But, maybe not George...

"Hey George! What's up?" I turned towards him, smiling.

He started to smirk at me as he leaned against the bridge and I couldn't take it anymore. George was so perfect, so funny, so...hot? I mean, sometimes his immaturity got the best of him, but I didn't care. He's George and what's George without being childish. He can be mature sometimes right?

We started to have a small conversation when he suddenly asked, "Do you know what?"

"What, George?"

"I'm going to act mature for one moment, which is not what I normally do. But here it goes!" George grabbed my face and slammed his lips unto mine.

I admit I was a bit taken back at his action, but slowly my hands came through his soft auburn hair. Strangely, he pushed me against a bridge pole, but I didn't care. George was actually kissing me. It started to go to fast, so I broke the kiss with a smile.

"Oi! What was that for?" he asked, confused at the break.

I smirked and brushed my hand through his hair. "Just wanted to take it slow I guess."

He just smiled. "Ok then. But Hannah, can I also ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Um, will you have the spectacular and marvelous honor of becoming my girlfriend?" George had dramatically bend down on one knee and held my hands. I laughed, but started to feel red in my cheeks.

"Yes. Of course, George!" I exclaimed and lunged into George's arms.

Year 7

The battle at Hogwarts had ended. And we won.

But honestly, I felt no victory because Fred is gone. One of my best friends is dead.

Sitting on a bench, my elbows leaned against my knees as I stared at all of the wounded and some now dead people of Hogwarts including Fred. He had just breathed his last breaths and now a blanket has covered him, symboling that he is gone.

I flickered my eyes to George, my now ex boyfriend, sitting on the floor next to his brother. After my sixth year of Hogwarts had ended, George and I started to have problems. George became too fast with the relationship and pushy while I was starting to get too caught up in quidditch since I was a pretty competitive girl. Then, a huge argument erupted our relationship and I ended it.

The last few months had been hard. I tried to see other people like Neville Longbottom, but that didn't really work out either. And it wasn't his teeth, I promise you. George tried to stay a good distance away from me, which was sad because I still thought of him as a friend. And maybe more. I still had something for him, though I hardly think he has something for me.

I wiped away a tear from my cheek and took a shaky breath. Instantly, George stood up and walked out of the building, giving me no glance and kept his head down. When he felt, I had the urge to follow him. So I did.

Coming out into the open air, I quickly looked around for George. And I spotted him. He was crying on the stone bridge in front of Hogwarts and I ached for him so badly. Slowly, I came by his side and he didn't seem to notice, but he probably did he just won't show. 

I looked down and took a sigh, biting my inside cheek. "Hi."

Still looking away, George sniffed and slowly stopped crying. "Hey, Hannah."

I chuckled, trying to make the conversation pleasant. "Long time no see."

Looking towards him, I hoped for a smirk or something from him. But no.

Awkwardness spread. I couldn't handle it any longer. 

"I'm sorry, George. I'm so sorry," I stated quietly.

"You didn't do anything, Hannah."

"But I did something."

I shifted my body towards him, but his position was still the same. 

"I broke up with you and I realize that it was a mistake, George," I confessed. Fumbling with my hands, George looked to the other side then back down and sighed.

"Look, I know this a wrong time, but I just want to let you know that I still love you, George and I'm always there for you if you need me."

I hoped that he would give me a response, but of course he continued to be rude and ignored me.

"Please say something," I mumbled. 

Still ignoring me, I let out a shaky breath and looked away from him, leaning against the bridge. Maybe he actually doesn't love me. Maybe he doesn't need me right now.

I bit my lip, read to burst into tears, and started to take one step, but a hand grabbed mine. 

"Hannah," George declared. I slowed turned towards him and ached for George badly. His brown eyes met mine as he pulled me closer to him. 

"I'm sorry, Hannah."

Immediately, he pulled me into his arms and held me. Tears slowly started come down my cheek as joy and sadness filled me. 

"I need you, Hannah. I need you right now," he whispered in my ear. 

"I know, George. I'm right here."

He tightened his grip on the hug while I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. Suddenly, he started to cry too in my arms. His body jolted with every breath.

"I just can't believe he's gone," he mumbled into my hair.

I didn't say anything, but continued to give him my love and care for him.

"I love you so much, Hannah. And I never stopped."

"I love you too, George. And I will never stop loving you."