Pentaholic135/Doctor Who: Tenth Doctor

The tv blared the news while I watched it, cuddled in a comfy blanket on my couch inside my home. I know I should have felt homey, comfy, and warm, but I don't. All I feel is coldness, depression, and loneliness. Because he isn't here. The Doctor hasn't come back for me.

It's been two weeks since he dropped me off. The Doctor told me he would come back. I flashed back to when he told me in the blowing up TARDIS.

"Tirzah, I'm in great danger and so are you," he exclaimed as he ran back and forth in the TARDIS, fixing things here and there.

"Doctor, what do you mean?!" I exclaimed, holding onto a railing.

"Something has found me and you and it's very bad. Very bad indeed!" He yelled. A spark sprung and I ducked.

"I'm taking you back," he said.

"What! No!" I exclaimed.

"It would be safer," the Doctor shouted.

"But I'm safer with you," I yelled back at him.

His fiery eyes went straight at me.

"Your not," he said and pulled down a leaver.

He brought me back home as he pushed me out of the TARDIS.

"Doctor."

"Yes, Tirzah?"

"Will you come back?" I asked, standing by the door. He stood in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"Of course I will," he said.

And that was the last time I saw him. I now was huddled on the couch, feeling a tear come down my face. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. Everything seemed pointless without him, helping the Doctor save planets and lives. Sitting and waiting for him seemed endless.

I felt myself slowly drift into a sleep. But I jerked myself awake for what if he came while I was asleep? I couldn't let that happen. But sleep seemed so nice. No. I can't.

A knock was heard at the door. I sighed. It was probably my neighbor who had been trying to help me with this whole depression thing. I stood up and started walking towards the door, yelling, "I don't need your help anymore-"

Shock and surprise struck me as my precious Doctor stood at the door with sorry in his eyes. Anger and happiness ran through me as stared at him, not believing he was here.

"D-doctor?" I asked.

"I'm here, Tirzah," he said with a smile.

Suddenly, I slapped him.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, placing his hand on his cheek.

"I probably deserved that," he mumbled.

But I smirked and threw my arms around him. He chuckled and spun me around.

"I missed you," I whispered in his ear.

"Me too," he muttered as he set me down.

All of a sudden, I had the sudden urge to just kiss him. And I did. But just a peck in the lips.

He blushed and I did too.

"Sorry," I said, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay," he said. He came closer to me and in return gave me a lingering kiss. This is what I had been waiting for the whole time he had been gone. And the kiss made me realize that he will never leave me again.