of-rosesandswans/Doctor Who: Tenth Doctor

"Where would you like to see Izzy?" my beloved Doctor asked me as we were standing in his control center. I was leaning on a rail and he was just about to push a lever.

"Hm well, I don't know really. Somewhere awesome, somewhere remote, and beautiful," I replied as I walked towards him.

"Well...there are many of those types of planets like that. But here let me name you some, Namena, the World of Zeria, quite nice food I must say, oh! and the forest of Kendralik, beautiful birds! And...my, Lenna of Hughmans, goodness I could spend my like down there! And-"

"Ok! Ok Doctor...just-just take me somewhere. Ok?" I asked, kinda annoyed by his rambling on about different places.

"Ok, ok. Fine. Hold on Izzy," he said and smirked, while pulling down the level.

The whole TARDIS shook as we traveled through time and space. It finally stopped and I'd thought I would throw up any moment now. The Doctor gleefully sprinted down to the door and opened it, revealing a beautiful garden and forest behind it.

I grinned with cheer as the Doctor ushered me out, linking arms with me.

"Well, look at here! That's a quite rare flower! It's called a..." the Doctor continued on with his blabbing talk about this "Oh so beautiful flower!" while I just exaimed him. His dark brown hair was spiked up just how I liked it, his soft, but yet fierce brown eyes twinkled at the sun, and his lips, oh gosh...I could literally kiss them all day.

"Izzy?" he asked me. We stopped it front of a flowing fountain with petals in it.

"Oh uh, yes Doctor?"

"Were you even listening to me?"

"Uhh yes! Yes I was! Sorry, maybe I was a bit distracted by such a stunning place this is. What is it called again?"

"It's called my face."

"What?"

"Yes, you staring at me Izzy, for crying out loud."

"And um why would do that?"

"Because...you're a human and humans are attracted to men like me."

"What? Ptt, whatever!" I said and gave him a sour look. He laughed at me and stopped as soon as he looked behind me. The Doctor unlinked his arms with mine and walked around me. Confused, I turned around and noticed him standing in front of a white pillar, having his hand on top of something carved in the stone.

"Doctor?" I asked and walked by his side. Having a side view of him, his eyes were glassy and turned his head down. He sniffed, lifting his head up, and put his hand off it.

"It's-it's nothing," he murmured. 

I observed the writing as it said it scratchy handwriting, 'With love, Rose.'

I looked at the Doctor and now he was in tears. Feeling sorry for him and having no clue who she was, I gave the Doctor a hug. His arms soon were around mine and held me tight. He stroked my hair and continued crying. I admit, I think I felt a tear come down my cheek too. 

We pulled away, but still in each other's arms. The Doctor smiled a sad one and caressed my cheek saying, "You remind me so much of her."

I smiled and pulled his head down to give him a quick kiss on the forehead. I did, and the Doctor smiled again. 

"A forehead kiss isn't enough," he mumbled looking down at the ground. Our eyes met each others, and his lips found mine. It wasn't one of those soppy kisses or "that one time" kiss. This one meant something. This one meant that we would always be together.

That's why today, on the planet where we first kissed on a pillar under Rose's carving it says 'With love, Izzy and the Doctor.'

I'm sorry if I made anyone cry or feel sorrow in my heart (because I do now!), so my apologies.

-Kendes