"So... what did you tell him?" I uncomfortably shift my stance and Namjoon softly scoffs shaking his head.

"I'll leave that up to you to guess." He says then looks over at Y/N who was still seated within his car. "Also..." He trails on while turning his back towards her "...remember there's still an issue with the media right now. After news sources leaked that unedited photo of Y/N and I together; it seems people now assume she's, my fiancé. Of course.... I'm not sure if she knows."

"She knows." I answer him and his eyes widen as he tilts his head. "Jungkook mentioned it to her."

"Geez...what I'm I going to do with him." Joon expressing his frustration with his index finger and thumbs rubbing the temples his head. "Y/N wasn't supposed to know about any of this. Her Grandmother has already issued out a team to do damage control. Also...the Parks decided to go back overseas for a while. Chorong however, decided to stay."

"Oh, that's right! I forgot that your still engaged to Chorong. I guess your soon to be in laws are probably having a fit with hearing about this. Are they forcing you to fix things as well?" I curiously question and the corners of Namjoon's lips rise as he shows me his dimples.

"Actually...no. To be honest, the Parks were more understanding of the situation. They actually agree with the outcome of me being betrothed to Y/N instead." He shrugs nonchalantly and my whole-body tenses as I now realize what could possibly take place.

"What-what about Chorong?"

"What about her?"

"I-I mean...wasn't she upset when she saw the news? I can imagine how distraught she must have been. She's been into you since high school so this...-this must have been hard for her to find out."

"Hah, I thought so too. It took me a lot of courage to break the truth to her, but apparently...Chorong no longer wishes to go through with our marriage."

"Huh?!" I exclaimed and he simply shrugs at my bewilderment; leaving me annoyed by cool and collected composure.

"Listen, it came at a surprised to me too! I had no idea she'd react so calmly to the news."

"So, what you're telling me is; your engagement to Chorong is no more?" I ask and he nods back in reply.

I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. It didn't make sense for her to just suddenly want to cancel our engagement. That is...until she told me the real reason."

"What was the reason?"

"Well, hah...it seems that Chorong likes someone else." Namjoon says and I stood there silently wondering if he was pulling my leg or not. "You don't believe me?"

"Can you blame me? It's pretty hard to. Chorong was committed on marrying you."

"Yeah well, I thought so too. But it looks like she met someone back at Jin's ball a little over a month ago. She told me there was definitely a spark between them; because not only was it love at first sight but, he protected her from some creep or something? She said he protected her honor. And even made sure she got home safe. I guess he's some big shot with bodyguards; I don't know." Namjoon mentions and I eyes pop wide open. "I can't remember if-"

"H-hang on." I stop him mid-sentence trying to fully analyze his last statement. "What did you just say about Chorong?"

"Uhm, that she...met a guy at the ball?"

"What exactly did she say happen? Did she tell you who it was?"

"I'm not sure...; she didn't really go into much detail." He stares at me while peering. "Why are you so curious?"