Chapter 1391 - Chapter 1400

Start from the beginning

Tang Xiu frowned and asked, "What is it?"

Eagle said, "Looks like our fortune is quite not good since we have run into the Nefas Tempest.

Tang Xiu inquired. "What's this Nefas Tempest?"

Eagle explained, "Those who haven't lived in Nefas Abyss for long are unaware of the Nefas Tempest's existence. It's a very terrifying natural calamity of Nefas Abyss, and it's highly likely that even Perfected Golden Immortals will die if they get trapped inside it. It's known as the Tempest of Doom in Nefas Abyss, and everyone avoids it as soon as they see it."

Tang Xiu came to a realization, and after a short moment of silence, he said, "Since that's the case, let's just avoid it then!"

Eagle forced a smile. "It's too late. We can't avoid this Nefas Tempest with our current strength. Unless we break through to the Supremacy Stage, it will be difficult for us to fully avoid it. However, we can escape the danger range of the tempest's eye, so let's leave quickly!"

"Let's ask Old Sycamore to take us away, then."

Tang Xiu called Old Sycamore out from the Heavenly Abode and explained the circumstances to him swiftly. After that, the two of them fled towards the distance quickly along with Old Sycamore.

A quarter-hour later, a bitter smile rose up on Old Sycamore's face as he stated helplessly, "This Nefas Tempest is too fast. Although I'm a Supreme, it's difficult for even me to avoid it completely. We need to prepare to face the winds of the tempest and hope that we can preserve our lives."

After a short period, the lingering winds of the Nefas Tempest enveloped the three men. Although the force behind the lingering winds was quite powerful, as Old Sycamore was a Supreme, he was able to safeguard Tang Xiu and Eagle adequately.

"What's that?" Tang Xiu questioned after his gaze penetrated through the helical windstorm of the tempest and saw a mountain-like shadow within its depths.

Eagle explained, "According to the legends, although Nefas Tempest is a terrifying calamity, it holds a huge treasure within it. However, even though a lot of Supremes tried to obtain it, they found it difficult to obtain the treasure within the tempest's abyss while being able to preserve their lives."

Tang Xiu took a deep breath and asked in a deep voice, "Old Sycamore, do you have the courage to venture into the eye of the tempest along with me?"

Old Sycamore replied in haste, "I don't. It's really too dangerous inside, only death will await us if we enter it."

Tang Xiu took a 9th-grade immortal defensive artifact out from his interspatial ring and handed it over to Old Sycamore. "I have a 9th-grade immortal defensive artifact, and you have one now too. I believe we should give it a try. After all, fortune favors the bold!"

Old Sycamore saw the determined expression on Tang Xiu's face and forced a smile immediately. "Since you have already decided on it, I shall follow you inside too, then. I hope we can obtain a rare treasure inside the tempest."

Tang Xiu nodded and said, "Eagle, enter the Heavenly Abode."

"Understood!" Eagle acknowledged and immediately entered the Heavenly Abode.

*Whoosh! Whoosh!*

Two indistinct figures appeared inside the tempest in the next moment. The two resisted the tempest's crazy onslaught desperately, resulting in numerous wounds forming on their bodies. Tang Xiu, however, was in a better state compared to Old Sycamore as he was cultivating the "Heavenly Art of Cosmic Genesis," a top-grade cultivation art of the Demon Realm, so his physique was much stronger than of a Supremacy Stage expert like Old Sycamore.