Chapter 1371 - Chapter 1380

Começar do início

"Did she... run away?"

His facial muscles twitched and an intense murderous intent seemed to materialize and burst out in all directions. Bad premonitions kept growing inside him as he finally realized that he had fallen into a trap some people had laid out for him.

He lost his wealth and now the person he bought was gone. This was... simply... losing everything!

Unleashing his spiritual sense and killing intent, he scoured the area within a few hundred kilometers. But what followed was torrential angry roars from all corners. Among them were two terrifyingly powerful spiritual senses which directly bombarded Argent Martial Hale's spiritual sense, causing him to shriek painfully and retract his spiritual sense.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh...

Tens of figures flashed like lightning bolts and appeared around Argent Martial Hale one after another, surrounding him. One of them, a golden-robed old man glared at him with boiling killing intent and eyes that seemingly were able to release flame. "Damn asshole! You dare to release your spiritual sense and spy so outrageously in the Floating Snow City? You're dead!"

"Please, it's a misunderstanding, everyone."

Argent Martial Hale also realized his recklessness. Recklessly releasing spiritual sense in large cities of some Immortal Domains to find others and using it to check everyone there was considered a capital crime. It was seen as quite a provocation. He just momentarily lost his mind and did such reckless action, resulting in the ire of these several Golden Immortals and Perfected Golden Immortals.

The golden-robed old man was furious. He just forgot to activate Soul Obstruction Array at his residence, thus the scene of his double cultivation with his woman had been clearly seen by this damn voyeur. It was still fine if it was him alone that had been seen, but seeing his woman was absolutely unforgivable.

"Everyone, this damn bastard dared to peep at our privacy. That's a blatant provocation to us! Let's get rid of him!" the golden-robed old man shouted loudly.

"Kill..."

The tens of people released their respective immortal weapons one after another.

Argent Martial Hale's expression changed and he shouted fiercely, "I'm Argent Martial Hale, a subordinate of Cambrian Venerable from the Everlasting Palace. Do you dare to kill me? Do you not fear that the Everlasting Palace will seek revenge from you?"

Everlasting Palace?

The expressions of the several Golden Immortals and Perfected Golden Immortals changed and a look of dread immediately appeared on their faces. The golden-robed old man was shaken inwardly and his boiling killing intent instantly dissipated. He squeezed out a smile and then cupped his fist. "Ah, it turns out that you're a Fellow Immortal from the Everlasting Palace. I wondered how could anyone dare to release his spiritual sense in the Floating Snow City. Is Fellow Immortal Argent Martial Hale currently chasing an enemy? Please forgive me and the rest since we had no idea before."

Argent Martial Hale secretly sneered inwardly though he kept his composure on the outside. "You're not to blame for having no idea about it. Quickly leave and don't intervene in our Everlasting Palace's matter."

"Understood!"

The tens of people were immediately at ease after hearing it. It wasn't like they couldn't kill Argent Martial Hale. Rather, they didn't want to provoke troublesome issues for themselves. Being able to resolve the conflict directly, these people then apologized and left directly, leaving only Argent martial Hale in the alley.

Who the hell is this Jing Xian'er? Who has set me up? Argent Martial Hale's eyes glittered as he pondered about the whole thing back and forth. Finally, he realized that someone who had laid out this farce was definitely the obese woman. And that young man who bought a bulk of his artifacts was definitely related to her.