Chapter 1181 - Chapter 1190

Start from the beginning

The red-haired looked pensive and then replied, "In this case, we'd better fight hem openly. We'll threaten them if they're afraid to go out. Worse comes to worst, we can just use a nuke and directly blast them to smithereens."

General Fukuda happily nodded and said, "That's a great idea. If hidden schemes don't work, then open intrigues could be a powerful weapon to use. Alright, write a letter of challenge and send it to the Joyous Palace Master. Set the time 3 days later and write: We'll meet at The Moon Gazing Mountain 3 days later."

"Alright."

The red-haired man nodded and immediately turned and left.

****

More than 100 nautical miles from Japan was an isolated island shrouded by fog while the radius of several miles from the island had been installed with a lot of surveillance equipment, which made the inhabitants of the island able to spot any approaching ship immediately.

The Joyous Palace was located on this isolated island, and even a special means had been employed before to make the Japanese people see that this island suddenly sunk into the seabed. It was all camouflage to hide their operations.

At this time...

Numerous candles were lit inside the spacious secret chamber of the magnificent palace built on the top of the only mountain on the island with a faint scent lingering around the room. Dragon Vanquisher Sage was sitting on a futon while silently cultivating. There was a line of big beds placed around the wall in front of him with a naked woman snoring and sleeping soundly on each bed. It was obvious that these women had just been "ploughed" excessively a while ago.

Ding...

The ring of the doorbell awakened Dragon Vanquisher Sage from his cultivation.

Whoosh...

With extremely fast speed, the sage instantly left the secret chamber and looked at the man who respectfully stood outside. Then, he asked him indifferently, "You wouldn't have come here should there be no major incident. Tell me what happened."

With a bit of fear evident on his face, the man respectfully replied, "We just received a message, Miyaji. Many of our safe houses in the capital have been completely destroyed by General Fukuda's men and a total of 42 disciples of our Joyous Palace have been killed."

Dragon Vanquisher Sage's complexion changed and the killing intent in his eyes thickened. He took a deep breath and then coldly hummed. "Hmph, that wretch Fukuda really deserves to die. We've lost nearly 200 people in just a few days. If it goes on like this, they will completely destroy our Joyous Palace in less than a month. It seems that we can't endure it anymore!"

"Are you going to fight a full-blown war with the Gene Camp, Miyaji?" asked the man hurriedly.

"This war is inevitable," said Dragon Vanquisher Sage. "All these enemies must die if we want to have a solid foothold in Japan. We must exterminate all the Gene Camp as a whole, be it its genetic warriors, ability users, as well as that wretched Fukuda before we truly become the true Master of Japan."

The man hesitated for a moment and noddingly said, "Since Miyaji has decided so, then this one will summon all the troops immediately. However, we should begin attacking with surprise and sneak attacks and keep nibbling their force. We can fully strike them in an all-out battle after they suffer huge losses."

"Have you found anything about the nest of that Fukuda bastard?"

The man shook his head and forced a smile. "Not yet."

"Trash!"

Dragon Vanquisher Sage angrily yelled at him. As he was about to turn back to the secret chamber, he suddenly sensed a certain aura approaching. He waved at the man and looked at the female in an aquamarine gown. He furrowed his brows and asked, "You got something, Yuji?"