Chapter 1141 - Chapter 1150

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" The boy nodded.

Tang Xiu handed him a white towel and watched him stuff it into this mouth and couldn't help but praise him inwardly. Afterward, he washed and wiped the broken bones on his knee while using his Primal Chaos energy and slowly mended the broken bones to their original positions. He could clearly sense the pain the boy felt since big beads of sweat rolled down while his frail body shivered.

"Please bear it for a while more."

Tang Xiu took the Body Tempering Liquid from the interspatial ring and slowly dripped a drop of it on his knees. As the boy let out muffled screams, Tang Xiu used his palm to press against his knees.

Time passed by and half an hour later, Tang Xiu removed his hands from the boy's knees. He watched the profusely sweating boy and felt rather surprised. His treatment was simple and direct, yet hardly any adult could withstand the pain and would have fainted already. However, he didn't expect that his boy could go through it sober.

His willpower is much higher than the average adult. Even some ordinary cultivators have weaker willpower than him. It's rather unfortunate that his physique is very ordinary, or he'd become a genius in cultivation worthy of training. However, given his tender age and if he is well-trained, as long as his willpower keeps firm and sharp, he'll be likely able to create great achievements in the future.

The thought flashed in Tang Xiu's mind as he immediately wrapped his knees with gauze and then fixed it with the gypsum board. Then, he smilingly said, "In the next seven days starting from today, you can only stay still here and are not allowed to walk. You'll need others to serve anything you need during this time, but you can fully recover a week later."

The boy's body trembled and he asked, "C-can I... rest for a while?"

"Alright, go have some sleep!" replied Tang Xiu smilingly.

In the corridor outside the room.

Li Yuquan was hugging his wife with a face full of worries and anxiousness. Although he knew that Tang Xiu was a Divine Doctor from Chang Zhao's remarks, he didn't dare to fully believe that Tang Xiu could completely heal his son's legs. He was afraid... that Tang Xiu couldn't heal his son and the boy would become disabled in the future. Regret and guilty would very likely fill him for the rest of his life should this happen.

When the office's door was opened, he immediately released his wife, dashed over and asked, "How was it, Mr. Tang?"

"Don't let your son walk for the next 7 days," answered Tang Xiu with a smile. "Ah, forget it. You'll be occupied by something else, so nevermind it. Chang Zhao, I'll give you a chance to redeem your sin! You must guard and take care of this child, as well as provide everything he needs in every possible way, be it his drinks, meals, or carry him on your back. Consider your issue over if you can do it, else you'll pay with your life!"

"I'll do as you say, Young Master Tang!" replied Chang Zhao without hesitation. "I'll be sure to take care of him."

Tang Xiu nodded in response and slowly said, "Li Yuquan, I know you want to be with your wife and kid, so I'm giving half an hour. Then you must take a trip with me to completely solve your problems."

"Thank you, Mr. Tang!" replied Li Yuquan gratefully.

"No need for that." Tang Xiu shook his head and said, "You haven't forgotten what you promised before, right?"

Li Yuquan blankly stared for a moment before he immediately nodded and replied with all seriousness, "I haven't forgotten about that."

At the viewing hall of the teahouse.