Chapter 1101 - Chapter 1110

Start from the beginning

After seeing the speed of these children just now, Cheng Yannan felt her heart was faintly drumming. But the anger that was just dissipated filled her heart again after hearing Tang Xiu's words. "Are you out of your mind? You want me to bully these children? You know I already awakened my special abilities, don't you? Even eight to ten average big men are not my match!"

"Eight to ten big men, huh?" Tang Xiu sneered. "That's amazing! If so, you can pick any one of them. I wanna see how such a formidable ability user like yourself defeats these children."

"YOU—"

Cheng Yannan held her breath and turned to look at the thousand children, saying aloud, "Some of you, stand up. I want to see what kind of minor abilities you've learned after undergoing Tang Xiu's training!"

Whoosh!

A thin figure quickly appeared in front of her. The boy's speed was so fast that Cheng Yannan was unable to react and only felt that he already appeared in front of her.

"My name is Tang Jin, please enlighten me."

The seven-plus-years-old Tang Jin acted like a small adult and spoke with courtesy by cupping his fists.

Cheng Yannan felt funny, angry, and amused at the same time. Although she was angry with Tang Xiu for making fun of her, she was really reluctant to fight with the child before her. She hesitated for a moment, shook her head, and said, "You're Tang Jin, right? Please don't make a fool of yourself. You're still a child and I just spoke like that since I'm angry. No worries, I won't hit you."

"Please enlighten me," said Tang Jin with a serious face.

"Eh..." Cheng Yannan didn't expect this child would be this stubborn. She already spoke like that, yet the boy kept challenging her. Should she fight him? It'd still a disgrace even if she did win because he was only a 7-years-old boy. But if she lost... that was impossible. How could she lose to a child?

However, she saw how serious Tang Jin's face was, so she shook her head and reluctantly said, "You want to get a beating, so I'll teach you a lesson, brat! I'll make you realize that you're a child who doesn't know the immensity of the world."

Having said that, she moved with footwork faster than the average person's running speed. She appeared instantly in front of Tang Jin and delivered a punch to him. Though she only exerted a little of her strength, she was confident that her punch would surely hit the boy's shoulder and make him cry.

Whoosh!

An afterimage flashed and Cheng Yannan's punch that was supposed to be a sure hit was off the mark.

"How can this be?!!"

Cheng Yannan's face froze. When she was about to turn her head to find Tang Jin's trace, she felt a huge force hit her back, sending her flying backward for seven-plus meters, and then heavily fell on the ground. She rolled over a few meters before finally stopping.

Cough, cough...

Feeling a burning pain on her back, Cheng Yannan felt the blood in her body turning chaotic. She quickly bounced up and shot a disbelieving look at Tang Jin.

The boy looked at Tang Xiu somewhat disappointedly and said, "She is too weak, Boss. Sparring with her is not the least bit challenging at all. Can I pass this?"

Tang Xiu's smiling face turned thicker and he shot a teasing look toward Cheng Yannan.

In that instant, Cheng Yannan's face turned beet red. The anger on her face turned thicker as she shouted, "You dare to look down on me, Tang Jin? Just wait, you'll see how I can pack you up!"