Chapter 1071 - Chapter 1080

Start from the beginning

Duanmu Lin and the three Nascent Soul Stage experts, as well as nearly 100 other cultivators around, gasped in cold breath and turned to look at her.

Duanmu Lin walked a few steps towards Han Qingwu and said, "Thank you for lending a hand a while ago, Miss Han. If anything, if Tang Xiu's condition is not very good, could you help him..."

Han Qingwu shook her head and interrupted him with a bit of bitterness on her face and tone. "I have no way to help him. Even if I do, I'm afraid he won't let me help him."

"Huh?" Duanmu Lin frowned and asked, "Why? Aren't you two very close?"

Deep love and concern were on Han Qingwu's face as she shot a deep gaze at Tang Xiu. Then, she streaked into the sky for several hundreds of meters, sat cross-legged mid-air, put the zither on her lap and began playing it again to affect the demonic beasts inside the Demons and Immortals Slaughtering Array.

"FUCK!!!"

Archfiend Rupture furiously roared again and again. It had been seriously affected since it rushed into the array. Originally, it intended to kill Tang Xiu with its own power and destroy this array. But not only did it fail to kill him, but it also pushed itself into this pit instead. But what made him furious the most was the deaths of countless demonic beasts.

"RUN!!!"

"ESCAPE!!!"

The other two demonic beasts who were comparable to the Nascent Soul Stage experts shouted right after Archfiend Rupture. They could tell they wouldn't be able to break this array with their powers, neither would they be able to rescue all their kin. They even sensed a very strong crisis looming over them. As if sensing that this furnace-like array would send them right into hell once it blew up.

Archfiend Rupture let out several furious roars. Yet, it couldn't help realizing that it wouldn't be able to break this array. As a sense of crisis loomed, with its high intelligence, it eventually thought that escaping was the best choice.

"Divides..."

Displaying another supernatural power, more than 100 of its shadows appeared in an instant as they grabbed tens of Golden Core Stage demonic beasts. At the same time, the other two Nascent Soul Stage demonic beasts gathered. Countless black holes then appeared in an instant, while a black chain bombarded a certain spot and tore an opening in the array. Eventually, the battered two Nascent Soul Stage demonic beasts and the tens of Golden Core Stage ones escaped from the Demons and Immortals Slaughtering Array.

BOOM...

A huge power blasted out from the Demons and Immortal Slaughtering Array. The explosion looked like a mushroom cloud that spread in all directions. Tens of thousands of demonic beasts trapped inside it met their cruel deaths along with the blast, leaving only their Demon Cores on the ground.

In a flash, Tang Xiu, who was previously sitting cross-legged on the blockade line, opened his eyes. His eye lit up and he had recovered his ability to move after a short recovery. He quickly dashed into the tens of meters deep and tens of kilometers wide large pit. His qi swept over and quickly gathered all the Demon Cores and stored them into his interspatial ring.

"That was..."

Thousands of human cultivators were scared shitless, including the three strongest Nascent Soul Stage experts. They were staring dumbly, tongue-tied as they saw the dreadful scene in front. They could only watch Tang Xiu's continuous flashing figure with gasping breaths.

It was... all too terrifying!

Although they didn't know how many demonic beasts had entered this array, the power of the explosion from the array was so great that it sent a tsunami of dread into their hearts.