Chapter 941 - Chapter 950

Start from the beginning

"Be it the current Head of the Dark Shaman clan, Singluen, or Singkuo, they are nothing but ants in my eyes. Removing them from existence is as easy as turning my hand." sneered Tang Xiu. "But Singluen is a young man with aspirations. While the power he controls is recognizable, it's absolutely easy for him to be the Dark Shaman's Patriarch with my help."

Kanaja instantly understood Tang Xiu's intention and also grasped Singluen's plan in extension. He quickly analyzed all the variables in mind and, after weighing the pros and cons, he got up and put on a dead serious face, asking, "Are you really sincere in offering me your friendship, Mr. Tang?"

"We, Chinese, have a saying that the more friends we have on the road, the better the voyage." Tang Xiu also got up and said, "I, Tang Xiu, am a very formidable man myself. It's unlikely for me to offer my friendship to those unworthy of it. It's now your call whether you'll take the offer and get it."

Eyes gleaming with killing intent, Kanaja responded with a nod and said, "Then I'll need assistance to do that with Spectre's hands. I... I can't do it by sending my other men to kill them."

Tang Xiu clapped and said, "Those who are not stuck at trifles are bound to achieve great things. You've proven yourself worthy and deserve to be the Godfather of Bangkok's underworld, Mr. Kanaja. I believe you can go further in the future while having much more loyal and powerful men under you."

Kanaja's eyes were as though blazing—a sign of the flame of his ambition. Then he said, "This is a big gamble as I see it, Mr. Tang. But I'm willing to bet on you. However, do you mind answering my question?"

"Do ask," said Tang Xiu.

"What did you want to achieve by enacting such a prison break from the #1319 labor camp?" asked Kanaja.

Instead of answering, Tang Xiu rhetorically asked with a faint smile, "Who cares more about having additional men under their own hands nowadays?"

"You did that just to find some more men?" asked Kanaja in shock. "But you also know that these guys are all cruel and ruthless figures, don't you? I admit that I'm not a good person myself, but comparing me with them will make me look like a saint!"

"Even if they are wicked and evil, what about it?" answered Tang Xiu. "They are still a bunch of ants to me. For whoever among them who dares to disobey my orders or betray me, I can just easily make them meet their maker. I believe they know what to choose when they are faced with life and death on the stake."

"Aren't you overestimating your own power? These people are..." said Kanaja with a strange expression.

Tang Xiu just shook his head in response. Right after he opened his arms, two flames appeared on his palms and his body began to float while still remaining in his sitting posture.

"You, you, you are..." Shocked and horrified, Kanaja pointed at Tang Xiu and shouted in alarm, "Are you an ability user—an Elementalist?"

"Ability user? Hmph." Tang Xiu scoffed and said, "I've killed too many ability users to count. I'm not one of them and not even an ounce of my power can be achieved by those ability users. 10,000, or even a million ability users can stand before me, yet they will be thoroughly eradicated should I will it so."

"Are you kinda invincible under the sun then?" asked Kanaja yet again, unable to find a more appropriate response.

"Me? Invincible? Nobody is invincible in this world!" Tang Xiu shook his head and said, "What you know about humans is not much, nor do you have deep knowledge of certain things pertaining to this issue. You should've heard of the top-three organizations in the world, right?"

"Yeah, the Pyramid, the League of Archcrusaders, and the Stygian Club. There's also another I know of, the Darkwind Organization," answered Kanaja.

"Yes. You also know how powerful the forces possessed by these three organizations are. They literally boast tons of powerhouses at the ready," said Tang Xiu. "I've fought the Stygian Club's vampires, their werewolves and even Wingmen. I've killed a lot of them. The strength of these people is beyond your imagination."