Chapter 811 - Chapter 820

Start from the beginning

Teng Nu couldn't care less about anything else—what she cared about was to get stronger and stronger, so she immediately nodded after hearing Tang Xiu's words. "Alright. Then I'll be waiting for you to come back here."

"Go to the botanical area and bring Cheng Xuemei over," said Tang Xiu.

"Alright." Teng Nu agreed and her figure instantly vanished.

Tang Xiu secretly forced a smile inwardly. Teng Nu's speed was fast to the extreme, so fast that he couldn't catch her at all. Also, she wasn't the only one whose speed was very fast, as so were those 35,680 sentient plants that had transformed into human forms. The weakest one among them was even ten times faster than him.

'Luckily, I already cast a sealing art on them, else they could've severely injured me or even killed me should they casually strike at me,' muttered Tang Xiu to himself inwardly. His hands then began to input commands on the virtual keyboard. He needed to shut all the entrances to the entire vestige, so he even closed the last hidden exit that would close in two days. Once they were all closed, nobody but him could enter.

Whoosh...

Teng Nu caught the light cocoon and reappeared in front of Tang Xiu. Cheng Xuemei was still unconscious inside the light cocoon and was unaware of the situation outside.

A day later, the light cocoon disappeared completely and Cheng Xuemei finally woke up. The moment she opened her eyes, Teng Nu's hands were pressing on her shoulders.

Tang Xiu observed Cheng Xuemei lying on the floor and asked lightly, "How's your physical condition?"

Xuemei blinked as a powerful aura burst out of her body. She felt that her body was full of explosive power and even had a feeling that she could level a mountain with a blow of her fist.

"I..."

She struggled to sit up but was unable to, even though her physique was full of power. Teng Nu still pressed on her body making her unable to get up.

"Forget it; you don't need to explain." Tang Xiu waved and said, "Although I don't know what has happened to you, it seems that you've quite benefitted. At least you're much stronger now; not just a small increase either. Anyways, she's Teng Nu, the human form of the Luminous Vine. I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to control your strength the moment you woke up, so I ordered her to hold you down. Listen well and wait for her to loosen you up, but don't get up all of a sudden or use too much strength. Adapt to it slowly."

"All right!"

Although Cheng Xuemei was unaware of the reason why her physique had undergone such a change, she obtained the memory of that sentient plant thus understanding quite a bit of information.

Bang...

Just as Teng Nu released her shoulder, Cheng Xuemei tried to prop herself up with a hand to the floor in an attempt to sit up. Her whole body that was half-sitting suddenly sprung upwards and hit the dozen meter high steel roof.

"Argh... whoops..."

A shallow hole was formed on the steel roof, but the pain made her scream. Yet, when her body lightly floated down and landed on the floor, the pain was mostly gone already.

"I..."

Cheng Xuemei was dumbstruck. She felt like she was about to break away from the shackles of gravity. Her whole body was filled with power, yet she felt very light. Except for some light spasms of pain in her head that she just bumped, the other parts of her body had never felt better. In particular, it was her spirit—she felt that it had been completely purified.