Chapter 491 - Chapter 500

Start from the beginning

After thinking for a short while, Mu Wanying shook her head and said, "Let's just go back together!"

"All right, then," Tang Xiu nodded.

After half an hour, Han Qingwu arrived at the villa complex in a car. She asked Tang Xiu's villa number and drove straight there. When she entered the courtyard's front gave and saw Chen Zhizhong, who was practicing martial arts, her brows creased, yet she didn't pay much attention and went straight to the villa's hall.

"Tang Xiu, let's talk."

Han Qingwu's expression was one of seriousness and solemnness as she stared at Tang Xiu, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Asked Tang Xiu.

"I wanna talk about..." said Han Qingwu.

Her words abruptly came to a halt as her vision moved. Disbelief showed inside her eyes as she saw Mu Wanying wiping her wet hair with a dry towel. The pajamas she was wearing, particularly, made her fall into a daze.

"Have you been good, Teacher Han?" Mu Wanying chuckle. "I heard from Tang Xiu that you were coming over. So I came out to greet you since we know each other."

Feeling somewhat irritated inside, Han Qingwu slightly frowned and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I'm temporarily staying here," said Mu Wanying with a smile.

Han Qingwu turned to Tang Xiu. After hesitating for a moment, she asked, "Are you two in love or something?"

"Someone once hurt me too deeply, making me not want to fall in love again. Wanying, go rest in your room! Teacher Han came to see me, and I believe she has something important to talk about," said Tang Xiu lightly.

"I will no longer disturb you then, Teacher Han," said Mu Wanying with a chuckle.

Han Qingwu gazed at Mu Wanying's back until she disappeared in the doorway to the hall. Then, she suddenly turned to Tang Xiu and inquired, "You just said that someone had once hurt you too deeply, was that person called Xue Qingcheng?"

Tang Xiu's complexion drastically changed. He abruptly got up from the sofa and a cold glint burst in his eyes, as he sternly said in a heavy voice, "Tell me, what do you know?"

Han Qingwu carefully observed Tang Xiu's expression. After a few minutes of silence, she shook her head and said, "I only know this name."

"I want to hear the truth!!!" Said Tang Xiu coldly.

"It's the truth. The pictures that sprung up inside my mind were rather baffling and confusing. And these days, I've made them clear. Although I don't know how these pictures appeared in my head, one thing for sure, it's absolutely related to me. Then again, there are two names. One being Xue Qingcheng and the other Tang Xiu. These two names are seemingly very important to me, even more important than myself."