Deng Zhen didn't reply. He turned around and took them toward the second floor. After opening the room to the hall, he walked straight toward Tian Li and stood there silently.

When Jiang Tianba and Chen Jianye saw that their sons were forced to kneel on the floor and had obviously been beaten in the face, their anger immediately turned evident.

"Good. It's really great. You're Tian Li, right? I really didn't expect that you'd have such a big courage! It seems that this matter can no longer end peacefully, "Jiang Tianba sternly spoke.

Indifferent, Tian Li said, "Just as well. Peaceful or not is not something you can decide. Were it for the Boss having the final say, your son wouldn't be kneeling here right now, he'd have long been a cold, dead body."

"You dare!" Jiang Tianba shouted furiously.

Looking grim and cold, Chen Jianye glared deeply at Tian Li. His gaze then turned to Hao Lei who let out a smile that was yet unlike one, and coldly said, "Chief Hao also wants to be involved in this?"

Laughing, Hao Lei said, "If I don't join in, our boss will kick me! There's no way I can ask the Boss for a favor, so I can only run over here."

Brows furrowed, Chen Jianye asked, "Your boss? That means the Grand Fortune Jewelries and the Everlasting Feast Hall is owned by your Boss?"

Hao Lei smiled, "You're so smart, eh! But how did you give birth to such idiot son? Tsk, tsk... don't tell me that your wife cheated on you and he's not your biological son?"

"Asshole!" Chen Jianye was shocked inside, yet he still angrily shouted.

Seemingly not hearing Chen Jianye's shout, Hao Lei smiled and muttered to herself, "Eh, it can't be right, though. If he's not your son, you wouldn't be running here to save him now. That's right. I believe that you—father and son should have taken a DNA test."

Looking at her angrily, Chen Jianye's vision turned to Tian Li and growled, "What do you want for my son to be released?"

Shaking her head, Tian Li replied, "It's not our place to say. Our boss is on the way here. So we have to wait for him about that."

"Who's your boss?" asked Chen Jianye coldly.

Tian Li mocked and sneered, "You wanna know about him? Then you gotta wait!"

Right at this moment, Du Yang, who was behind Du Changze, was looking at the miserable looking Jiang Yu and Chen Fei. He secretly felt fortunate that he didn't affronted Tian Li further back then, or else he would be kneeling there as those two.

His father—Du Changze, however, had his brows furrowed deeply as he came in and saw Hao Lei. Never did he expect that the Everlasting Feast Hall and the Grand Fortune Jewelries belonged to the same Boss. He knew about the Grand Fortune Jewelries, for it had quite the power and even monopolized some gold and diamond mines in Africa. The enterprise may look to have only a few billions of assets on the surface, yet no one knew as how much wealth they really possessed in the back.

Astute as he was, Du Changze could see how fearless Tian Li and Hao Lei were. Watching as Jiang Tianba and Chen Jianye fumed in anger yet couldn't do anything, he wisely chose to stay silent.

He had learned about what had happened today and it was evident that he could retreat. In the case he followed and Jiang Tianba and Chen Jianye couldn't do anything to the Everlasting Feast Hall and Grad Fortune Jewelries, he could draw back and apologize directly. As for the case of his son being beaten, there was nothing he could do but to swallow it silently.

More than ten minutes later, Tang Xiu along with Mo Awen, Mo Awu, and Zhang Xinya arrived at the Hong Kong's Everlasting Feast Hall site. The ten security guards didn't know him but knew the Mo Brothers as they saluted them and let them pass directly.

RETURNING FROM THE IMMORTAL WORLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें