Chapter 241 - Chapter 245

Beginne am Anfang

Standing on the side, an astonished expression suffused in Chen Huiying's eyes as she asked, "Lingyun, was what you said just now true? Your restaurant is flourishing, you live in a big villa and Tang Xiu also has a company?"

Nodding, Su Lingyun said, "I'm telling the truth. The business has been good for the last two months. As for the villa and the company, it's Xiu'er's hard work."

Chen Huiying's expression when she looked at Tang Xiu was suddenly different. She recalled the car Tang Xiu used and felt that Su Lingyun didn't lie to her.

Suddenly, Tang Xiu's eyes turned bright. He looked at Chen Huiying and asked, "Second Aunt, can we have a chat outside?"

Chen Huiying replied with a confused expression, "Chat outside? Why do want to chat outside? If you want to tell me something, you can speak it here!"

"No." Tang Xiu shook his head. "I need to tell you something private. I also told Big Brother Ben that I want to buy the herbs he collected. A special kind of grass was mixed with the grasses your family feed the sheep; this kind of grass is actually a very good medicinal herb."

Chen Huiying hesitated for a moment. She then nodded and said, "Alright, then let's talk outside."

The two went to the courtyard. Then, Tang Xiu spoke, "Second Aunt, about that medicinal herb, I have already told Big Brother Ben. The grass is called Silver Dragon Grass. It's 1,000 yuan each. I'll buy them from you for any amount you sell me. But the reason I want to talk to you here outside is something else."

Chen Huiying knew nothing about medicinal herbs, so she didn't ask. Then, she replied, "OK. Tell me!"

"Second Aunt, you too know about grandma's disposition. Since she doesn't want to come with us to Star City, would you please look after her later?" said Tang Xiu.

Chen Huiying involuntary laughed, saying, "What are you talking about, kid? If we didn't care about her, would we even take her to the county hospital? Don't worry, kiddo! With us here, your grandma won't have any trouble."

Tang Xiu shook his head, "I didn't mean it like that, Second Aunt. So to speak, how much money do you make from farming annually?"

"Huh?" Chen Huiying was puzzled, "Why are you asking about this?"

Tang Xiu said, "You'll know it later, please answer me first."

Chen Huiying hesitated for a moment. She silently calculated it. Then, she stretched out a finger and said, "Should be around 10,000 yuan? I have a lot of sheep and my family also have some fruit trees."

Tang Xiu laughed, "What if I hire you to take care of grandma and give you 20,000 yuan annually? Are you willing?"

Chen Huiying knitted her brows, "Tang Xiu, why are you speaking such nonsense? Even if you don't give me a dime, I'll still take care of Auntie! Alright. I know what you meant. I assure you that as long as I can walk and stay healthy, I won't let your grandma suffer hardships."

Tang Xiu raised his thumb up, saying, "Auntie, you're a good person. If you don't want to ask for money, I won't insist. But firstly, I'll still have to thank you."

Chen Huiying patted Tang Xiu's underarm as she smiled and cursed, "Little bastard, you're like seeing me as an outsider."

"Second Aunt, could you give me your bank account number?" asked Tang Xiu.

Chen Huiying stared blankly. Then, her face immediately turned cold and angrily said, "Tang Xiu, what's the matter with you? Do you see your Second Aunt as someone greedy for money? If you do this again, I won't care about your grandmother later."