Everybody stayed quiet. Once she walked by, Alex slammed his locker shut and glared at her. The girl paid no mind to him and walked further down the aisle to her own cubby. In the end, she met eyes with George.

"Could you stop looking at me like that?" she said harshly in regards to him. "It's creepy and it makes me feel like you haven't been fed."

George stood up and left the room, followed by Alex and Izzie, who all stormed out. Billie walked up to Cristina and Meredith and leant against the locker cabinet with her arms crossed over her chest.

The blonde sighed. "How's it going?"

"How's what going?"

Billie frowned at her. "You and Burke, are you... you guys okay?"

"We're existing in total silence." Cristina sighed in disappointment as she hooked her pager to the hem of her scrub pants.

"He's not talking to you?"

"Well, I'm not talking to him either."

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Billie took a step forward and sat next to Meredith on the bench, watching Cristina shuffle through her locker speedily.

"Stop asking me that," she said.

Billie glanced over at Meredith with a frown, "We're making an effort here."

"Please don't."

During rounds, after Addison pulled Meredith apart and Cristina got luckily assigned to Harold O'Malley's case with Dr. Erica Hahn, Alex, Izzie, George and Billie followed Bailey into another room.

"Dude, I wanted that surgery and she hands it to Yang. I haven't had a cardiac case in ages." Alex huffed.

"It's not a case, it's my father," George corrected.

"It's not a case, it's his father," Billie chorused.

"Guess there's a double standard now. Yang does something wrong and she gets rewarded, that's fair," Izzie whispered under her breath, brimming hatred from every corner.

"You're one to speak, Isobel." Billie rolled her eyes. "Hypocrite."

Finally, Bailey came to a halt in front of a patient room. The resident was particularly touchy that day due to the incident with Cristina and Burke, so she immediately glared them all down until they stayed quiet.

"If you thumb-suckers don't stop whining, I swear I won't show you what's behind this door. And trust me, you wanna see what's behind this door."

The four interns looked at each other expectantly until Bailey finally opened the door to the patient room behind her, making all of their jaws drop collectively.

"Excuse me, doctors, you're gonna have to wait a few minutes," one of them said.

"He's gotta pee. Every five minutes, he's gotta pee!" the other one clarified.

The two men, who couldn't have been over thirty-five, wobbled around the bed to get to the toilet, and when their backs were on full display through the patient gown they shared, the four interns noticed they were conjoined at the lumbar section.

Bailey turned to them, "Now, which one of you thinks that Yang got the better case?"

All of them turned to each other with excitement brimming all over their features.

"That's what I thought."

"Jake and Peter Weitzman, thirty-five-year-old pygopagus conjoined twins attached at the lumbosacral junction," Bailey introduced. Webber, Derek, Mark, and the remaining intern class stood in the room, staring at the two men who sat on the bed.