i got a job!!!! (kind of)

so finally, after heaps of deliberation and crying and hating myself, i got a job.

or more like an internship. idk if i should be happy or sad. ive gone three days now, and i asked him today if i was an employee and he tiptoed around the question tryna play me for a fool.

firstly, he thinks hes slick.

he tells me "i wanna make you a lawyer, i feel like you'll be an amazing lawyer - it'll be better for you to be lawyer than a psychologist bc your skills would be better used in this field" 

now he knows that my husband doesn't want me to be a lawyer, and that im honestly not sure if i want to either. but why does that mean that you wont/cant pay me for my services?

im literally out here tryna streamline everything for your dumbass and youre out here like "hMmM Im NoT sUrE, GiVe Me 2 - 3 wEeKs" 2-3 weeks my big fat ass. get out of my face.

first he attempts to love-bomb me with proclamations of "you'll be an amazing lawyer, i want you on my team" and in the same breath say smth like "you dont have experience, and im giving you my time" etc etc... like who told you to talk so much?

i ask you one question and you love talking on and on... how is that my problem?

like wth. anyways, maybe im just being impatient and i need to just calm down. and i need to start looking for psychology internships so this guy doesnt think hes my only option for "experience" istg. anyways, i have to become indispensable to his firm otherwise i  hope his whole firm dies out

idc anymore im sick of this