getting back into jelena and other life updates...

so i found myself going back n the timeline of justin and selena's relationship and i just found myself in a rabbit hole that i had to come out of bc i was NOT about to go back into that. but i find myself slipping into these jelena phases every now and again and its particularly a distraction away from my own depression and issues.

im glad that i recognise this otherwise it would be very difficult for me to stop. but ye it makes me really sad this whole jelena thing and then the whole thing with justin being with hailey even tho we both know its one of those situations where he uses her to bounce back into selena's life, which i hope doesnt happen but its too classic to not happen.

idk if that means that they're meant to be together or what but it defs means its toxic.

idk why their situation intrigues me so much maybe its bc i grew up with wattpad, or im afraid smth like that may happen to me (god forbid) or really im a sucker for such "love stories" or self-destructive things idk which of the former things it may be but its definitely one of them.

additionally, this girl called u-m-e-i-m-m-a from my old school got married.. and the first thing that went thru my head is "how do girls like her get married" and then i remember both nicki and cardi are married. i dont imagine her husband is completely clueless of how shes like.

maybe im just hatin' bc she was such a witch to me in school but can you blame me? she was insufferable (tbh so was i) but that doesnt warrant spreading rumours and being rude to me. anyways whatever, wish i could wish the best, but i dont really.

its just so funny to watch everyone who was so "big" in high school be so so little now. like wow, you really peaked at the worst place in life. and i saw a photoshoot with her friends holding her dupatta and honestly they dont look so big and bad anymore, but they literally bullied everyone in school incl people in their own grade and we all know karma ...

ik if i saw her now, i'd be the one with the last laugh.