my alter ego

so  my name on here is avaalmaas but i cant build my alter ego off of that, so i need a more Muslim name; hidayah. and i really like that  name.

hidayah means guidance and i wanna be people's guidance; i want to also be their drug.

rn, i need to get  out of my skin and thats on low self esteem. but really its boring when  youre the same BORING AVA so im sticking with hidayah, just until i can entrench myself in her.

soooooo

we're gonna create her a profile rn!!!!

so HIDAYAH:

age: 20

height: 5'7

weight: 70kg

measurements: 37, 29, 42  (boysssss hit her up ;) PEAR SHAPED BABYYYY

personality: addictive, bomb-ass personality, the kind-mean popular girl that EVERYONE wants to know but most of all ADDICTIVE - with all the good and the bad.

people cannot forget her, even if they really wanted to. she is their source of validation and self-esteem. shes juuuuust a little too narcissistic.

she is a very confident and persuading persona; which makes her a great sales agent. she calls up at least 10 clients per day and successful 80% of the time (bc she knows the golden rule of cold-calling, NEVER think twice before calling someone and she trusts herself to always say the right thing, so she always does, self-fulfilling prophecy). she earns around $38,000-$40,000 per ANNUM and that's on part time job that she really worked hard to get.

she's also a casual.. PARALEGAL!!!! and she's even more amazing at that. she transfers her skills from sales to paralegal since it helps her gauge what the customers are feeling and what particular things work/don't work which help her in the food chain. at this moment in her life, NOTHING is more important than gaining real-life experience bc hidayah is smart and knows that a degree is just a fancy label and doesn't mean much (even tho she needs one to be a psychologist). atleast with real-life experience, she will have a better chance of landing a career without struggling for too long, bc employers LOVE experience. and so she does things for free. bc she values experience > money

she uses the sales job for the money and the amazing skillset it gives her.

her linkedin profile  is popular among recruitment agencies and she makes meaningful connections thru linkedin. she is connected to many people who will not fail her anytime she quits a job in search of a new one, bc they know of her work ethic which is so obscenely incredible.

(TO BE UPDATED)