'can't we just be two separate entities?'

yes, thats what my half-sister said when i said that we shouldn't reveal that we're sisters YET, and shes like 'can we like NEVER?' and i looked confused and asked why and then shes like "cAnT We JuSt bE tWo SePaRaTe eNtItIes" like b*tch stfu. were we 'two separate entities' when you are only friends with our irl friends by ASSOCIATION?

that sent me on this downward spiral of self-doubt. like wow my half-sister doesn't wanna claim me. but then i got pISSED like really pissed like i was about to beat her stupid ass pissed. so i started crying like crazy and went outside to vent to the  sky - but nOPE can't even do that in peace bc my family had to overreact and say that i could've been kidnapped (i was 100 metres outside from my house..) and then obviously my dad questioned me etc etc

but nOOOOOO

that wasn't  all

i have to meet up with my teacher from high school tomorrow, who was also her teacher  and she randomly says 'i wanna go too' and then i decline (staying true to my new rules) but then say "hmm ye you can come too" and then she says 'nah im just joking????"wtf????

'and then my parents ask her why and shes like: bc shes like my sister like thats so weird'

and obviously i didnt have enough recovery time from the day before so i said 'so youre ashamed  of being my sister' little b*tch had the auDACITY and OBVIOUSLY she apologised  bc she cant be the bad guy here so she makes me look like  i misconstrued what  she said even tho both my parents heard/felt the same thing so thats how  ik im not being extra.

wallah i just want her out of this house - i really dont like her and thats that i cant stand her and you know what when she needs me i deadass wont be here. she  can keep crying - i dont keep leeches in my circle.