me and him getting close.. <3

so i really like him and he REALLY REALLY likes me alhamdulilah, hopefully it stays like that lol

but anyways we send each other good marriage advice like we're in a 80 yo relationship. its so natural with him like he full sent me a meme where it goes like "hes probably thinking about other girls"  but the guy is thinking "if she farts like that again, im gonna press charges" and captions it "legit" like who does that omg at this stage of the relationship????

too comfortable. but its bc hes not in this fairy-tale land which is so good. he knows im not perfect and neither he is and he embodies that too.

but anyway the other day he was telling me all about our honeymoon and said "***** i wanna know every inch of your body" and he said it with so much lOOVE... like it was more sweet than it was sexual.

he also started calling my babygirl and then baby

he called me beautiful so many times as well. this man is too sweet omg allahuma barek lahu. i cant believe hes mine. all praise is to ALLAH. ik i didnt do sh*t to get him but hes literally perfect. but after he said that "i wanna explore each inch of your body" i havent been able to get him out of my ... ahem... fantasies.

so many mid-week ghusls after fajr lol

i feel like i can be sexual around him and he wont judge me but idk until i see his face.

you know how it is. when i get sexual, he becomes sweet

we're so comfortable with each other, i still cant believe i blurted out the contraception stuff in front of him and we just had such a normal convo. then i updated him on the status of the birth control and told him that ill have to start taking them on my period and he went quiet, a bit awkward, adn then i said "sorry ik that was TMI but i just  thought you should know, and btw the only reason i asked you about contraception is bc you have to have your husband's permission"

and he says "oh ye i understand, ill just have to get used to it (the period stuff)"

and then in another call, he makes sure im alone before asking about birth control and says "you know  how you said the hormone messing with your libido, i dont want that to happen" and thats how i felt he wouldnt judge me for being the hoe that i am lol. and he was saying it in a begg-ish voice like he was like "whats so bad about kids rn?" and im like "nah, ive raised three kids in my house that are my siblings, i need a break. dw the GP told me it wont affect me too much bc im still in my 20s and it affects 30 yo+ more (literally just made this up)" and then he says "okay, okay, as long as youre comfortable" what a cutie.

the only thing im hoping for is that ik hes romantic (honestly yes) AND I really hope hes HUNG like super hung bc i need girth and length. i didnt stay a virgin for a small one, please GOD. i wanna manifest it into my life.

IK Allah listened to my dua so far so im hoping its true for the package. PLEASE GOD. hes definitely got the BDE but i also need the BD please GODDDDDDD im begging

like the lowest i'd go for is a 6.5 and the sweet spot is 8 inches or maybe even 7.5 inches

i was also asking about he likes he said "what you wore the first time we met that was just sssss (the noise we all make when we wanna eat smth or we excited" i think you catch my drift"