im getting married!!!

alhamdulilah, all praise  is to god.

honestly, idk how we got here but we did and i couldnt be more grateful or have asked for any more than what i have received which is perfect. and the dua that i made (ya rabb give me someone who is perfect for me, bc idk who is and idk what my criteria should be and i dont trust myself. bc ik if i like smth today, i wont tomorrow so pls give me someone you have written for me)

and ahamdulilah, Allah gave me that and more. he gave me a MAN. and not just a regular man. but a man who makes me feel like a woman, its like he knows what  to say etc.

he knows how to turn me on too. so its the best of both worlds, and he likes to stay lowkey about it but obviously who can resist me?

anyway they came over to our  house on saturday, when i made afghani pulao which was AMAZING btw. the uncle said it was better than aunty's :') and thats a huge compliment.

anyways, he didnt eat much tho probably bc  of nerves. and then so many cool things happened. basically, i was wearing a black dress, and then i wore a brown scarf but my sister told me to change and put on a maroon one and so i did. then i went downstairs and greeted the mum etc and she said "oh wow, you look great etc" and i was like "ty" and then later on during the night, she revealed to me that HE was wearing the same colours as me. so basically he was going to come  in all black as well, but then his mum told him to change and put on a maroon-coloured shirt and then he did. so the funny thing is that we both got scolded for wearing only black and being boring and then both of us, out of all the colours in the visible spectrum, wore maroon. i was shocked and excited and thats when i was like its meant to be. it was such a coincidence, that they thought we had planned the colours beforehand.

second thing was when aunty asked me about a shadi i had been to (my school friend's) and i said that i did go to that shadi and she smirked at me, and then i asked her "were you there too?" and she smiled and said yes but didnt say much about it until me and him confirmed that both of us wanted to move ahead and get married in shaa Allah.  then she said that the reason she asked is bc her phone had created a "memory album" for her in which i was zoomed in in the video. and i found that so cool and strange. like obviously i didnt know aunty and she didnt know me but somehow, i ended up in the background of one of her shadi videos, in which her phone (smth from Google) ZOOMED in on my face and added it in the album. if thats not a sign from God, idk what is. also, like the fact that it was zoomed in was very weird, bc we couldnt find the video anywhere on her phone where i would be directly visible so either Google is creepy (it defo is) or it really is a sign.. or BOTH.

so those were the cool things.

and then the next day, he messaged me saying "why did you copy my outfit you nerd"

i replied: "you wish" and then he started asking me about  the dates i'd be free (probably to plan the honeymoon) and i told him i had summer unit that i was doing rn.

and he called me nerd again.

then he sent me my whatsapp dp (which is just an RBF of some cartoon character) and asked "should i make my dp something like this" and then im like "ye but show me first" and then he showed me this photo of an emo boy who was like pierced etc and had trash written across his shirt. in the middle of that convo, i sent him a photo of his plate and wrote "this you?"(bc he didnt finish his food) and then hes like "finish it for me"

i found that sooooOOOOOOooo hot wth.

and then i said "no <3"

then i sent him a personality quiz to do and told him to send his results after he was done,