Chapter 4- His Friends

Start from the beginning

"What, I need a drink every once in a while." I said, defending myself. They all turned away and looked down, obviously not wanting to feel my raft of furry. 

"Dude you should hear this girl sing." Ricky said, changing the subject. Thank fuck. Bay and Harley nodded their heads. "Sing something, Please ash, for me babe." Ricky said and once again I smiled at the word 'babe.' A blush crept up on my cheeks. 

"Fine, uh give me a song." I said looking at Harley and Bay. They looked at one another and smiled. "Nothing stupid please for fucks sake." I pleaded, everyone chuckled and waited for the request.

"Um sing, uh I don't know. Ricky pick something. Not HIM." Harley said, with an eye roll. I looked over at Ricky.

"Sing what you sang earlier at the park." He said and everyone smiled.

"Late nights waiting, Empty feeling, I want you again, I want you again, I'm far from sober, Won't hold me over, I can't pretend, I can't pretend, If I get this just right, I could lay here all night, Is it to much, One cup, Tryna fill up, Spaces you left in me, I got all these brand new addictions, I'm bond to, I'm bond to, Anything that stops me from thinking, About you, About you, I got champagne for the pain, Black out all the memories, Runnin through my veins, I really don't want to feel anything, Trying to escape, I'm my only enemy." I sang and everyone clapped. I smiled and hide my face in someone's chest. I think it's Harley and Bay's chest.

"Awe Bubblez, your so cute, when your shy." Bay and Harley said. I looked up and saw Ricky smiling at down me. I smiled sheepishly and sat back. Embarrassed. 

"We should hang later I have work." Bay said and looked at me. Sadly it was time to go back to the apartment. 

"Awe you have to go?" Ryan asked, Harley and Bay nodded heads. I wanted to stay and chill but I also wanted to gossip with my girls. 

"Okay well I'll drive you guys home." Ricky said standing up, we all followed in his footsteps. We hugged our new found friends and started to walk to the front door, to leave. 

"Bye guys." We said and walked out the door. We all walked to Ricky's car, I got into the passenger's seat, Ricky next to me and the other two in the back seat. We drove off, towards the apartment. 

"That went well." Ricky said, with a light small chuckle. "Any one cute you see?" Ricky asked, looking at the girls in the back and then over at me.

"Yes, Ash saw a HOT guy. Me I think, Balz and Chris are cute." Harley said then Bay and Harley busted out in laughter, behind me.

"Ash likes someone." Bay said, after a few moments of laughter and I looked at them with death glares. "I think Ghost and Chris are you cute." Bay said, changing the subject off of me and to herself.

"What about you Ashlynn?" Ricky asked I turned around, facing the front and he glanced at me.

"Uh yeah there was 1 guy I thought was cute." I said, awkwardly. I looked at the empty road. 

"Who, cause maybe he thinks your cute." Ricky said, Harley and Bay started laughing.

"She thinks it's you." Harley said and I threw my hands in the air. They came smacking down on my legs and it kinda hurt. I could feel the bruises coming on. 

"Really?" He asked, his eyes burned into my soul and I looked at him. He was smiling and then we pulled into our apartment complex. He parked the car, Harley's and Bay's seat belts flew off. 

"Meet you in side bubblez." Bay and Harley said, jumping out of the car. They quickly closed the doors and  bolted up the stairs.

"So uh what did you think?" Ricky asked and I looked at him. Thou I couldn't see the girls I was glaring hardcore. 

"That your friends are nice." I said and smiled.

"What about me?" He asked, his eyes locked on mine and I leaned in a bit.

"Your cute and a total sweet heart." I said and he smiled, he turned to look at the front of car.

"Okay, uh can you hang tomorrow?" He said still smiling and still not looking at me.

"After work, um at like 3 pm." I said thinking of my scheduled, but I went back the profile of his face.

"Okay, meet you here at 4?" He asked and I nodded my head. I leaned in for a hug and he hugged back. I quickly kissed his cheek and got out.

"See you at four." I said and ran up the steps.

"See you at four!" He yelled back and made me chuckle. 

"So what happened?" Harley asked and I shut the door.

"Nothing I am hanging with him after work tomorrow." I said and picked Winter up. I gave her, some cat food and grabbed a Monster out from the fridge. "Night see you tomorrow." I said and walked into my room. I flopped on the bed and soon drifted into a deep sleep.