Chapter 1- The Stumble

Ashlynn's POV

I threw my work apron on the rack and began to walk out of the hell hole people call Starbucks. I was wearing my favorite HIM jacket and I began to text Bay. Then I collided with someone.

"Oh my god, I am sorry." They said and pulled my hand up. He was tallish, black hair, make-up, pale blue grey eyes, wearing all black, a lip piercing, and he was HOT!

"Oh no that was my fault." I said and smiled. He smiled a gorgeous smile, I melted a little and then looked at my shirt.

"Oh my god, I love HIM!" He said and I almost died.

"No way, are you going to the concert?" I asked and smiled. I leaned in closer to him and I could feel my eyes stretch open. 

"Yeah, I am trying to get one of my friends to come with me." He said, leaning in closer as well.

"Me too, My friends aren't HIM fans, so when I got a ticket they were so glade I didn't have another to pull them in." I said still smiling and I backed up a little, but not very much.

"Okay don't judge me but would you like to go to the concert with me?" He asked flashing a smile and my heart started to pound a little faster. 

"Are you a serial killer?" I asked, jokingly and his right eyebrow raised, while the other one stayed perfectly still. 

"Haha no." He said, with a small chuckle and looked in my eyes. 

"Then I would love too." I said smiling and I was back in my original place, before I leaned in. 

"Okay sweet, hey give me your number and i'll give you mine." He said and I handed him my phone. He gave me his and I put my number in. "I am Ricky by the way." He said introducing himself and looking at me. 

"I am Ashlynn, but people call me bubblez too." I said and Ricky smiled. That melted my heart. He gave me my phone and I gave him his.

"Okay well nice to meet you. I am glade I ran you over." He said and smiled weirdly.

"I never thought i'd say this but I am glad you stumbled over me too. I have to go but text or call me." I said, I slowly started to walk towards the exit door and he started to walk to the counter. 

"Okay bye." He said and I ran to the front, then walked out the doors and then over to my car. I got in quickly and drove back home. I parked in the parking lot in front of out building and  then rushed up the stairs. I got to my apartment door and I opened up the door.

"Bay, Harley I am home." I yelled and tossed my car keys on the counter, then slide my shoes off. Then my cat Winter was at my feet. "Hey Winter baby." I said picking her up. I sat on the couch, then in my side view I saw Bay walking out of her room and she sat down next to me. Followed by Harley. "I met a guy." I said petting Winter and they both jumped, then looked over at me. 

"Oh sweet score Ashlynn." Harley said, smiling at me and then turned her attention to the TV. She started to mess with the control. That was the best thing about Harley she doesn't want details. 

"He is taking me to the HIM concert." I said smiling and then looked down at the cat in my lap. 

"You just meet him." Bay said, her voice laced with worry and I looked at her. I could see it in her face and eyes. 

"So he seems sweet and nice and funny." I said thinking of Ricky's smile. But Bay's obnoxious tongue click interrupted my pleasant thought. 

"Awe dose Ash have a crush?" Harley asked, elbowing me in my arm and we both chuckled a bit. But Bay was next to us, rolling her eyes. 

"Maybe, his name is Ricky and he is gorgeous." I said, Lucifer sat in between Harley and I on the couch, rubbing against my thigh. "What you make for dinner?"I asked looking at them. While I pet Lucifer with my free hand. 

"Uh we got pizza." Harley said, her eyes never left the TV and she turned on some Anime. I nodded my head, I put Winter on the couch. I got up got a slice of pizza and grabbed a monster.

"I am tired after I eat I am going to bed love you both night." I said closing my bedroom door and they didn't even here me, to wrapped up in their show. I sat down on my bed, I put Buffy on and my phone buzzed.

Hey~R

Hey :)~A

What are you doing?~R

Watching TV and eatting some pizza~A

Fun~R

What are you doing?~A

Just watching TV and drinking Starbucks~R

Fun~A

Yes, yes it is, you wanna hang tomorrow?~R

Sure, I have tomorrow off so yeah~A

Sweet. Text me when you wake up~R

I get up in between 9 and 2 on my days off~A

Haha same~R

Teehee~A

I am going to bed, I tired. Sweet dreams Ashlynn, goodnight.~R

Goodnight Ricky. Sweet dreams.~A

"I have a date with Ricky tomorrow!" I screamed, excitedly. Harley and Bay came busting into my room, my door was flying.

"Where are you going?" Bay asked, sounding like my mother.

"I don't know and okay." I said, a little annoyed. "Now out I have to get my beauty sleep." I said, scooting them out of my room.

"Ash, you are beautiful, talented writer and singer. You don't need any beauty sleep." Bay and Harley said trying to stay in and talk.

"Thanks but I am tired!" I said. They got out, finally and I changed. I put my sweatpants and a t-shirt on. I got into bed and Winter cuddled close.