EP 95

Wei Wuxian was pressed on the ground and fucked for a while, he was exhausted and weak. His thigh muscles and buttocks were trembling slightly, and now he was let go by Lan Wangji, they twitched even more involuntarily. There was a lot of water brought out of the entrance of hole. It flowed smoothly onto the pieces of trousers that were smashed into rags by Lan Wangji's palm.

The corners of Lan Wangji's eyes twitched slightly. Wei Wuxian propped up his body with his elbows slightly, picked up a rag to clean up, but was suddenly kissed by Lan Wangji who leaned forward.

Lan Wangji's cheeks were hot, and the feathered eyelashes trembled and rubbed against Wei Wuxian's eyelids. After the wet kiss, Wei Wuxian's eyesight patrolled on his face for a while, slightly confused, and had a bad premonition. He kicked his two naked thighs, trying to keep away for Lan Wangji. Suddenly he felt a familiar thing between his crotch. He looked down and saw that the watery and shiny thing which had a few turbid fluid raised its head slightly.

"Lan, Lan Zhan...?"

A fiery air wave of lightning and thunder before the storm stroked his ears, and a low magnetic voice went into his ears.

"not enough."

"......Um?"

Lan Wangji's lips pursed slightly, and he repeated: "Not enough."

Wei Wuxian's half of body went numb, and he stared blankly at that impeccable face for a while, "You..."

Thousands of thoughts like horses galloped past in his mind.

Wei Wuxian finally understood the good intentions of the ancestors of the Lan clan. Just because the ancestors knew that their family members were talented in a certain way, in order to prevent their descendants from bullying Tao companions, they established the rule of twice-a-week!

"Uuu..Lanzhan, let me go..."

"We are making such loud noise, your uncle is going to rush in with a whip. If you don't want to be hit by him, you can... uu...!"

"Help! ... Mr. Lan, help!"

Lan Wangji's heavy breathing buried on top of him. Hearing this, he couldn't help taking a bite on his warm, throbbing neck vein.

"Ah!" Wei Wuxian cried out, "You've changed, little stubborn. When I first met you, you weren't like this!"

Lan Wangji left a few marks on him, his chest vibrated slightly, and his deep voice condensed into a concise and powerful sentence: "You took off my band of forehead."

Wei Wuxian grabbed his arm, and was stunned by the words, "...Ah?"

Lan Wangji let out a slow breath, bit Wei Wuxian's lower jaw lightly, raised his head to look for his eyes, and kissed the tears from the corners of his eyes.

Lan Wangji said slowly and clearly: "When we first met, and you took off my band of forehead, you should have expected such thing to happen."

"This is me whose band of forehead is taken off."

Wei Wuxian was still holding a strand of black hair on Lan Wangji's shoulders in his hand. Hearing the words, he frantically looked around, and finally found the damned rag. He caught it in a frenzy of joy, and was about to tie it up for Lan Wangji. But Lan Wangji snatched it and threw it aside.

Wei Wuxian was startled and blinked, "Can't I put it on for you?"

Lan Wangji made a sonorous conclusion: "Since you take it off, you can't regret."

Wei Wuxian hadn't gone to the cold spring these days. He was full of rebellion and couldn't hold back, jumped up and down like a monkey and did not abide by rules all the day. What's amazing was that the teachers in each class didn't criticize or even talk about him. It was unknown whether they were used to it or gave up themselves.