EP 90

It was the most inappropriate time for both of them to confess. Lan Wangji himself was stuck here, and Wei Wuxian was in a daze, but Lan Wangji felt that he couldn't let the night pass by like this.

In the past, they had stormy and turbulent sex affairs every time.It seemed that all their affection was only in the sparks of these desires, which had great throbbing. The collision of young bodies, repeatedly going back and forth, it seemed that this was everything in the couple's life, everything that occupied their body and mind.

But, if that was enough, why did Wei Ying keep misunderstanding and running away from him?

The violent attack stopped suddenly, Wei Wuxian was gently lifted up and hug into an undulating chest. The water fell down from him, and the cold spring became silence again. After a while, he was gently put on the grass that had just been covered with white clothes.

Wei Wuxian's mind became clear, he blinked suspiciously, a warm breath fell to his ear. Lan Wangji held his earlobe and kissed him all the way down from the ear.

"Lan Zhan...?"

A pair of light-colored eyes were raised from below, and the eyesight was slightly stagnant, there was gentleness pulled by the night wind.

"Wei Ying, I like you..."

A soft and scorching kiss fell along with the simple words.

"love you......"

He looked into his eyes solemnly and deeply, and then fell lightly.

"I love you..."

The kiss landed on his slightly undulating chest and belly.

"I want you..."

Fell in the soft palm...

Wei Wuxian's eyes slowly widened.

Every time the solemn action of Lan Wangji fell into his eyes,his body,his heart pounded heavily.

"It's not the order of the elders, nor the words of the matchmaker, nor is it a so-called fate, nor is it the responsibility of husband and wife... Everything I do is just because I like you..."

Every word knocked his heart, dispelling the lingering doubts in his heart.

Lan Wangji's eyes flickered, panting slightly, as if he was not used to this kind of confession in the words, a trace of unease appeared in the corners of his eyes. He waited in Wei Wuxian's eyesight.

"Wei Ying, I..."

The next moment, Wei Wuxian rushed towards his chest and hugged him tightly, "Lan Zhan! I, I like you too, I love you, I love you, I want you! I want you every day and night!"

When Wei Wuxian pounced on them, their lower body were still tightly connected.

His pounce had strong affection, and the intestines twisted involuntarily.

Lan Wangji snorted, listening to Wei Wuxian's warm words in his ear, the waves of love were rolling. His willpower almost collapsed.

Wei Wuxian noticed his breathing that became rapid suddenly, and the violent jumping of the heart in his chest. He understood it, and raised his eyes, smiled at Lan Wangji. He scratched Lan Wangji's Adam's apple with his fingertips, and his waist and abdomen twisted familiarly.

Without hesitation, he wanted to bear the collision of pain and love.

Lan Wangji gritted his teeth fiercely, pinched Wei Wuxian's amorous waist, pushed him to the ground, grabbed his two restless hand and pressed them to the top of head firmly.