EP 65

Wei Wuxian's thoughts turned round and round, and he heard Lan Xichen laugh out loud. Wei Wuxian stared at him "Huh?"

Lan Xichen tidied his clothes slightly, shook his sleeves again, and smiled slightly: "This kind of thing is probably only easy for you, Axian... I really can't imagine that others can do it. Since childhood, not mention being rude to Wangji, very few people dare to approach him on the initiative."

Wei Wuxian was stunned... did he speak out what he thought loud?

Lan Xichen was seldom presumptuous in this way. He forced his manners to return to the Lan clan standard, and continued: "There is one more thing, I think that you don't know. After you and Wangji's marriage was decided. Because Axian, your temperament is some...unruly, the elders still have a lot of criticisms and concerns, especially uncle was always worried about it, he insisted that Wangji promised him a condition and made an oath for it. After Wangji promised, he sent the letter of proposing marriage."

Wei Wuxian said, "A condition?"

Lan Xichen nodded silently: "Uncle let Wangji make a promise. After you two get married, if you repeatedly violate the clan rules and never change, you will be driven away by the Lan clan. He must break off the husband and wife relationship with you. "

Wei Wuxian was stunned, and after a moment, something seemed to be connected together in his mind, "So... Lan Zhan, he has been watching me, not letting me break the clan rules, because he is afraid, because he is afraid that Old Man Lan wants him to fulfill his vows, divorce with me?"

Lan Xichen couldn't help but wonder, how exactly did these two people get along? They stuck together like candy men, but what did they do every day? They spoke little words to each other, how did they get together in the first place? At this moment, he couldn't wait to throw they two into a well, before they made things clear, he wouldn't pull them up.

"Wangji has been in the Lotus Dock for so long, have you never heard him mention these?"

Just as Wei Wuxian wanted to say no, his heart jumped. He was about to jump on the spot.

Lan Zhan couldn't say anything, but it wasn't that he didn't give him a few words!

Later, Lan Xichen just watched Wei Wuxian holding a beautiful white-glazed porcelain bowl, kicking and sweeping with his feet, and crumpled paper balls rolled over like snowballs.

He hurriedly picked out the top one. Lan Wangji was waiting outside the door for a long time and stuffed it in. Wei Wuxian flattened the paper, and the words on it were: "Wei Ying, I'm sorry. I shouldn't bite you.

But for another thing, I do not regret. Go back to Gusu with me, I will buy you the Emperor's Smile..."

"I miss you."

Wei Wuxian squeezed the paper in his hand and stared at the last three words. Lan Zhan had never expressed his thoughts and affection blatantly before. He brushed these words back and forth with fingers, wanted to feel the solemn and incomparable affection on the paper.But he only scratched the vertical and horizontal ravines that had been made by himself. He spread the paper on the ground with some helplessness, wiped the solemn strokes with his palm, trying to smooth the wrinkles over and over again.

After a while, he took out another paper ball, unfolded it, and placed it on the floor in front of him, laid out one by one. The words hit his heart bit by bit.

"Wei Ying, the weather turns cold, remember to add one more quilt at night."

"Wei Ying, you ate too little today, don't you like the food?"

"Wei Ying, why didn't you attend the morning class today?"

"Wei Ying, are you usually so close to juniors sisters? I am not preaching, it's better to keep some distance between men and women.Then others won't have some improper thoughts."