EP 28

During these period of time, Wei Wuxian had the fire of anger in his stomach. He competed everything with Lan Wangji and made extraordinary troubles. The troubles in class were so frequent that teachers wanted to hang him up and whip him fiercely. But in terms of performance, he was far beyond others, and even Lan Wangji, who had always been the the most excellent, was not better than him, which never happened before. Teachers had great hatred in the heart, but at the same time admired him much. They put him and Lan Wangji into a pair, and the two people competed with each other and attracted everyone's attention.

The other teenagers had never seen such a grand occasion, and they put down the things in their hands one after another, watching the two competing. After a while, troubles came to them. The teenagers hugged their heads and ran everywhere. Teachers were very angry. And the solemn classes were stirred up with laughter and scolding. In the end, they two went to kneel in the ancestral hall most of the time.

However, how did Lan Xichen know this?

Wei Wuxian was puzzled, and Lan Xichen smiled and said, "These days, I also went to see you in class secretly.

Wangji says nothing, but he really likes your company. Since you came, he has been more active not only in class, but also in coming to me to help to deal with trivial matters. I guess he probably...wants to have more time with you. "

Wei Wuxian was surprised by these words.

Since joining Lan clan, their schedule had been fully arranged by Lan Wangji. No matter how Wei Wuxian protested, he was forced to participate without missing anything. Every time he wanted to find the opportunity to escape, he was catched by Lan Wangji...

So all these were simply because Lan Wangji wanted to be together with him?

Although he often complained, and he was always punished to kneel down. But he knew that, these days with Lan Wangji, he lived so full and happy every day, and tasted the difference from the free and easy life in Yunmeng before. Compared to when he was in the Lotus Dock, he was a little tired and it had more rules in Yunshen. But actually he hadn't followed a few of these rules...

Lan Wangji came back with the files.

Wei Wuxian quickly picked up a letter and pretended to read it.

Lan Wangji put down the files and returned to his seat.

A pair of big black eyes blinked from the letter paper, and looked at him secretly. Lan Wangji glanced at him slightly, and the eyes were again covered by the letter paper.

After a while,his eyesight was densely fixed on Lan Wangji like a girl's embroidery needle, and he moved toward him every time he glanced.

As if thinking that Lan Wangji's letters were more interesting, Wei Wuxian threw those on his table aside, grabbed those on Lan Wangji's table and read. Their arms and legs rub with each other.

It seemed that even the sound of the heartbeat had come closer.

For a moment, Lan Wangji's figure didn't seem so stable anymore.

Unfortunately, Wei Wuxian just went to the bed this afternoon, and was pulled by Lan Wangji, and his sleepiness had not passed.

He open the eyelids and read letter for a few minutes, his head started to be like a woodpecker, banging on the table. When his consciousness was hazy, it seemed that he was pulled to a warm and soft place, and what under his head was no longer a cold table. It was unspeakably comfortable, and there was a faint fragrance of peace and tranquility lingering on his side.

Strange......

What was moving on the face...

The two little rabbits in the Silence room came here to make trouble for him?