EP 18

Guests were sitting around, eating melon seeds, and exchanging gossip that had been kept private for a long time. The bursts of news attracted passers-by frequently. Their ears pricked up and listened carefully. It was said that Lan Wangji's choice this time hurt many girls' hearts inadvertently. A month ago, people who came for blind date swarmed into Yunshen. It was bustling as noise as same as the wedding day today. It was rumored that Lan Wangji met hundreds of girls, but the result was that Wei Ying, who had not been met, was engaged in his absence, and in the same month, he was married in a hurry for fear of being robbed.

One clan, at the beginning,was confident and vowed to believe that his daughter was super beautiful and she was sure to win in one fell swoop. Even the curling moires were embroidered on the dowry. As soon as he heard the news, he was got hit like an frosted eggplant,in a state of depression. And now he was still sulking in his heart and didn't come to this wedding.

Wei Wuxian was dragged by junior brothers, eating and chatting among the several round tables of the Yunmeng Jiang clan, running back and forth, while Lan Wangji followed him one step at a time, as if he would run away again.

Not long after, Jiang Yanli also came out to take a rest. She pulled Wei Wuxian to her side and pinched his nose, "Axian, you scared everyone just now. I didn't expect you to escape the marriage, and I didn't know where you were going to. I'm worried to death... I feel sorry that Jiang Cheng hurted you, look here..." She pointed to a scraped skin at the corner of Wei Wuxian's mouth, feeling distressed.

When she was thinking whether to find some medicine to apply, she saw Lan Wangji standing abruptly behind him.Lan Wangji lowered his eyes and waited quietly beside him.

Wei Wuxian pulled an chair next to him, and patted, "Come on, little stubborn, sit down."

The name "little stubborn" fell into Jiang Yanli's ears. She had a strange expression, remembering when Wei Wuxian was tied back, he blurted out this name as soon as he saw Lan Wangji. She couldn't help asking: "Axian, what did you call him just now? ... Didn't you say before,that you had never seen Second Young Master Lan?"

"Ah..." Wei Wuxian scratched his hair with a headache, and thought that it would be a long story to talk about.

It seemed that the clues were seen in the same look of the two of them, Jiang Yanli said: "So, you two know each other?"

Wei Wuxian said, "Well, we know, I just didn't know that he... was Lan Wangji." With a light glance, Wei Wuxian met Lan Wangji's gaze. He shrank his neck and buried himself in the small wine glass.

Jiang Yanli suddenly realized: "Axian, that's why you recognized Second Young Master Lan in front of the auditorium?... Then, you decided to marry him?"

Wei Wuxian spurted out a sip of wine, coughed for a while, hurriedly apologized to Jiang Yanli, and wiped off the water stains on his chest.

A burst of pink suddenly burned at the base of his ears.

Lan Wangji considerately lifted the broken hair on his chest, and inadvertently wiped the hot skin on his neck with his fingertips. Wei Wuxian jumped slightly and his whole body froze.

His eyesight jumped wildly a few times, jumped into Lan Wangji's eyes, and when they met, he looked away and said something irrelevant.

Not far away, Sixth Junior Brother gnawed a chicken leg. Junior brothers and sisters who still did not understand what happened surrounded him. He spoke to them with great voice: "This time the Eldest Senior Brother planned to escape the marriage for more than half a month. It was not easy to put medicine and make the members of Lan clan faint who came to welcome him. I also helped put the medicine in the tea! We had thought he could succeeded in escaping, but he was arrested by Second Senior Brother who had already discussed with Sec Master. They had been fighting for a long time. Eldest Senior Brother did not expect that Second Senior Brother also put the medicine in his wine, and his stomach hurt halfway in the fighting.