EP 94

Wei Wuxian opened his mouth, blinked and looked at Lan Wangji, with a dazzling gleam in his eyes. In the next moment, a hot, hard object pressed into the soft flesh of his hips. His hand on Lan Wangji's chest only had time to push and shove it twice, and a heavy head was pushed into his lower body.

In the panic, the only thing left in his mind was: No! Wait! When did the little stubborn learn to defy the clan rules? !

"Little...wait...little stubborn, this is your...your clan rules...you, you used to...don't you treasure it the most...ah!"

As if dissatisfied with that he still had time to talk about it and was not attentive, Lan Wangji pushed his own waist and sent his penis into.

All the fine folds of the flesh were stretched open. Wei Wuxian's lower body was burning and painful. His back and waist arched back into a beautifully curved bridge, bearing the huge impact of the foreign object. He grabbed Lan Wangji's clothes with one hand in vain, bit the broken hair and let out small groans in low voice.

After went through to the end all at once, Lan Wangji pinched his waist and slowly thrusted.

His condescending gaze was always fixed on Wei Wuxian's face, watching him lie on his back on the ground, brows furrowed, the corners of his lips were bitten. Wei Wuxian wiggled gently following Lan Wangji's movements, and he gasped as if he was weeping.There was a teardrop that was about to fall at the end of the eye, so pitiful. Lan Wangji watched and the itching depression in his chest disappeared a little bit finally.

He ran over the sensitive place of the back hole with ease, Wei Wuxian unconsciously whimpered and begged for mercy. Lan Wangji clamped his dangling legs tightly around his waist.

Every time he pushed him to the deadliest spot, the hole twisted violently. At the same time, Wei Wuxian's leg muscles twitched violently, eating him even tighter. His body shivered, the voice was shattered,the cheeks was blushed, full of tenderness, and then his two long legs drooped down softly, hanging in Lan Wangji's arms, allowing him to do anything to him.

Lan Wangji knelt on the ground, the layers of white clothes on his lower body were like clouds and mist covering the mountains, but there was a hard and blue-purple object in the place where the clouds were floating.

With great force of waist, he slammed open the closed gate of Wei Wuxian's lower body with the hard object. The penis was covered with water, going in and out of the little pink holes, the hard edges and corners of the head scraped and rubbed against the soft and hot walls. The hole was hollowed out and filled, Wei Wuxian switched back and forth between tight and sour, tears fell down the temples, hot sweat wet the clothes, sticking to the undulating chest, and the scattered cry rose and fell in the Silence Room.

During the turbulence of wave, Wei Wuxian's lower body was rolled over and over by fiery pleasure and lust. He was tortured and got pleasure under Lan Wangji every day. His body was extremely sensitive, and the jade stem at the front end had fired once early.Lan Wangji moved unhurriedly, it seemed that he would not finish fucking until sunset and dusk. In the hazy, a trace of consciousness returned, Wei Wuxian reached out and hammered Lan Wangji's chest.

"...Lan, Lan Zhan, hurry up and finish soon, it is broad daylight. If your uncle hear our sound, he will be so angry that he will be choked."

Lan Wangji glanced at him while he was busy, and said in a rough voice, "I can't hear."

Wei Wuxian was stunned. In the past, as long as he mentioned Lan Qiren, this little stubborn was very ashamed. Now not only did he have no shame, he had also learned to pretend not hear. What great progress he had made!

It's totally unpleasant for Wei Wuxian. His butt was like a giant bell, was knocked by Lan Wangji's bell pestle loudly. His whole body was about to be broken to the point of falling apart. He did not know how long it would take.