EP 84

Wei Wuxian twisted his waist while speaking, trying to break free from Lan Wangji's confinement. Lan Wangji was startled when he heard the words, and he didn't even understand who the "cabbage" was. He held Wei Wuxian's waist with one hand tightly, panted, and said angrily, "Who are you talking to?"

"...!" Wei Wuxian's hands pulling Lan Wangji's hands paused, and was shocked to realize that he had abided by rules so strictly during this period of time, that he unconsciously let his most hated Lan Qiren live in a corner of his heart.

Like a puppet, monitoring his every word and deed, made his own personality split and talked with this "little teacher". "Little Lan Qiren" sternly said behind him: "Quickly push this unruly brat out!"

Wei Wuxian's head was buzzing with his tinnitus and heart palpitations. He said quickly, "Lan Zhan, don't do this. The patrol disciples have heard the sound and are coming!"

It was unknown whether Lan Wangji saw through his nonsense or he did not care. He bit his mouth like venting the anger, and broke open his thighs which he was about to close with his knees. He lifted up Wei Wuxian's calves in the air, the terribly hard sex organ pressed against the small pink spot between the hips, and inserted it in full force.

The wrinkled wall of the small hole that had not been explored for a long time was instantly smoothed and flattened. Wei Wuxian arched his back with uncomfortable feeling, and whimpered softly while climbing Lan Wangji's shoulders. His legs clamped Lan Wangji, his buttocks lowered subconsciously, and the vicious weapon in the lower body was stabbed in a little more.

Lan Wangji gasped speechlessly,paused for a while, and kissed him several times, "...Wei Ying."

Hearing a few words from the angry "little Lan Qiren" in his mind, Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji's arms, shook the tears from the corner of his eyes, and said unconsciously, "Sir, don't blame me. You nephew is amazing. If I don't let him in, I will have to die later!"

Lan Wangji thought that although Wei Wuxian refused him these period of time, he longed for himself in his heart, and endured the pain to allow him in.

Hearing these words, his heart that had just been warmed up immediately sank to the bottom of the sea, thinking that Wei Wuxian was using some weird way to express protest on a whim. He was choked: "You...! You just don't want me?"

"...?" Wei Wuxian just wanted to hammer himself hard for letting the weird conversation be heard by Lan Wangji again. He quickly defended: "No, Lan Zhan...I mean, let's get done soon, or we'll be discovered, come on, hurry up!"

Lan Wangji's eyesight became dim for a while, and pushed in forcefully.

Later, No matter how Wei Wuxian broke into tears, cried and begged for mercy, Lan Wangji did not stop. He thrusted him a few times like a violent storm, while reached out and twisted the two points on his chest.

The swelling and soreness of Wei Wuxian's lower body had not yet passed, and his chest was ravaged again. He couldn't stand, let out a long groan. He didn't remember how he had offended Lan Wangji. He just cried incoherently: "Er Gege, I was wrong. I shouldn't say that you hurry up...you are slow, you are the slowest...!"

Before the word "slowest" fell, Lan Wangj thrusted him hard for a few times. Wei Wuxian desperately suppressed an exclamation, and finally recovered. He saw a trace of distress in Lan Wangji's drooping eyesight, he quickly pushed him a few times softly, begging him.

At this time, there was unclear sound from the silent path, Wei Wuxian's mind shook, and the "little Lan Qiren" who had shriveled on the ground jumped up again: "Come on! Catch these two lawless little bastard!