EP 52

Wei Wuxian was stunned on the spot.

Seeing that he was silent, Lan Wangji thought he was silently reflecting. He stepped forward to hold his hands and took a look at his wound. Fortunately, the skin was not broken. There was only one piece of red. He came closer and blew a few breaths on it gently, as if it was to blow away the pain for him, and then stretched out his hand to pluck the water weeds in his hair.

Wei Wuxian watched him move blankly, and a thought suddenly popped into his mind.

A wave of unfounded fear in his heart affected him, and he turned his head and kissed Lan Wangji's lips gently.

Lan Wangji was startled by his kiss.

Wei Wuxian grabbed his shoulders, leaned forward and kissed him again. Lan Wangji was breathless a few times. He thought that he wanted himself again, he frowned slightly and avoided him.

A terrible guess in Wei Wuxian's heart seemed to be confirmed.

He once thought that these thoughts of whims, the desire for him anytime and anywhere, almost willful teasing, Lan Wangji didn't say anything, but he liked and accepted happily in the heart.

Every time the lust that was stirred up to the extreme ignited the two of them, they couldn't wait to tear each other up and eat up, melting in their breath and blood, and the soul that had nowhere to land...

He thought that Lan Wangji was just like him, he enjoy it and couldn't help himself.

However, at this moment, he suddenly stood awake from the perspective of a bystander, and things changed. One party was helplessly ignited under the blind guidance and stimulation of the other party.

He went mad and pressed the opponent under his body and vented his evil fire. The one who was induced actually hated it, and he repeatedly condoned and forbeared, just because he was afraid of hurting the other party's emotions.

Thinking about it carefully, Lan Wangji was originally a pure-hearted person, if it weren't that he was really stimulated, how could such a wild side of the beast explode? In the library, if he hadn't messed up, how could he made love openly with himself in such a place where people came and went, regardless of propriety and shame?

Even at their first night, it was his own nonsense that lured Lan Wangji to the bed. Lan Wangji's attitude of refusal at the beginning was almost erased in his own memory, but if...

If Lan Wangji never had the thought to take the initiative to want him from beginning to end, just because of the obligation between husband and wife? Then his wishful thinking that the one he loved was eager for him as much as himself, wasn't it a big misunderstanding?

Wei Wuxian was shocked by this thought of waking up, which was like violent dust, shattering his passionate imagination, revealing the desolate and barren truth underneath.

He grabbed the person in front of him abruptly. Lan Wangji was slightly startled by his sudden movements, "...Wei Ying?"

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian's voice trembled, "I ask you, did you sleep with me because you like me, or... because we are a husband and wife?"

After being stunned for a moment by his straightforward words, Lan Wangji was a bit tense and at a loss, "You, why do you have this question?"

There was a trace of worry in Wei Wuxian's eyes. He stared at Lan Wangji, and whispered: "Answer me."

Lan Wangji never thought that he would be forced to ask him this way, as if he didn't know how to answer, "Wei Ying, we are husband and wife, I naturally...love you."