EP 68

Lan Wangji's words were soft, and they were full of preferences, meaning that you should not only punish him, but also don't hate him, even if you couldn't like him, Didn't show it on the face to make him feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to let him feel wronged anymore.

Lan Qiren almost staggered down from the seat when he heard it, and after a long while, he panted and stammered: "You, are you asking us to accommodate him??

He is a mere...Wei Ying, you spoil and indulge him, that's enough! How can you let the Lan family treat him as a buddha? ? "

Lan Wangji lowered his head, "I don't mean that."

QingYa Jun glanced at Lan Wangji, seeming to be moved by the teenager who had never behave in a spoiled manner, no matter how tired or hard he was, but now, for the one he loved, he requested elders to spoil and indulge him a little bit more. He gave a light cough, and helped Lan Wangji:

"Wei Ying is the proud eldest disciple of Sect Master Jiang in Yunmeng. After he was married into the Lan family. Not only did he not feel welcome, but was treated coldly by our elders. He felt uncomfortable and rebellious, which is human nature. Let us consider from another angle. If out Lan family's children are also marginalized when they go to another family, don't you feel bad about it? I'm at fault at this matter, and you are at fault too. Although Lan's rules are many, But it is not a place without humanity. The strict disciplines are meant to promote people to follow the right path, not to force them into rebellion.

Let Wei Ying feel the care and warmth of the Lan family, the rebelliousness in his heart will disappear gradually. It is much more useful than a thousand sentences and 10,000 sentences of reproaching. "

Many people in the hall held up their sleeves, showing disapproval, but some nodded in agreement, and more fell into contemplation.

The family council came to an end. Lan Qiren's face was black,he was suffocated and had nowhere to speak. Because of a boy, he received the biggest challenge since he was in charge of family affairs.

Watching more than ten years of painstaking cultivation be ruined, it was really bad luck. Later, he was comforted by Lan Xichen's warm words for most of the night. Lan Xichen even held his hands and made a promise that in the future, he would marry a virtuous and gentle wife to let him worry less. Lan Qiren finally touched his heart and calmed down, holding the only remaining Chinese cabbage, watched and spoke. At late night, he wento to bed and fell asleep finally.

The matter of Wei Wuxian finally passed without twists and turns.

While Lan Wangji, because of presumptuous words to the elders at the clan meeting, and undertook for Wei Wuxian's theft, he took the initiative to receive punishment, and knelt in front of the ancestral hall for seven days and seven nights.

After Lan Xichen's long speech, Wei Wuxian fell into a long silence.

Lan Xichen said: "Axian, the elders and I know very well about Wangji's temperament. We were so much shocked by his remarks at that time. First, he challenged the authority of the elders because of you.

Maybe it is due to his nature, maybe it is because of uncle's stern teaching, Wangji is very stubborn since he was a child. He can do this. Do you know how big the change is for him? "

Wei Wuxian was speechless.

"However, in this matter, thanks to QingYa Jun's words. He roped in some of the elders who were not objectionable to you. Those who had deep prejudices had their own ideas after hearing his words. Not to mention you and Wangji, the elders are also learning and growing.

How to accept you,who is incompatible with the Lan family, or how to accept Wangji who has been changed by you. It is false that the elder agree with Wangji's request completely, but they like Wangji, because of the love for Wangji, they will try to accept you again. And Wangji to you..."