EP 69

QingHeng Jun thought for a while, and stroked Lan Wangji's head.

Seeing that he hadn't commented on their completely different words and deeds, Lan Wangji solemnly asked his father to make a judgment.

QingHeng Jun smiled slightly, "You are all right, but your understanding is different."

Lan Wangji pushed his soothing hand away, and said stubbornly: "Father, this matter is not trivial. Elder brother's opinion and mine are tit-for-tat. Only one of them must be correct. Please judge."

QingHeng Jun was stared at by his own son without blinking, and he was in dilemma for a while. He looked at his stubborn little son,felt cute and helpless, "You..."

"No, father..."

He squeezed his almost wrinkled little nose, after a while, he pressed the two children into his arms one by one, coaxing Lan Wangji, who was still complaining, and rubbed his protest with his big hands.

"What about later?" Wei Wuxian asked without thinking when Lan Xichen stopped halfway with a smile.

"Later..."

Sure enough, Lan Wangji's little fish did not grow up, and when it came back to the big fish tank and reunited with other friends, it was bullied again. Lan Xichen's little fish was as big as other little fishes. When they were rushing for food, it was strong enough and did not lose.

Lan Wangji had no choice but to fish out his little fish again and raise it in a small tank, but he didn't think he was wrong, he still only fed three pieces of food a day, and vowed to decide that this little fish would live on its own in the future, without living with others.

QingHeng Jun asked, "How lonely is it without partners?"

Lan Wangji was holding the small fish tank, and said: "It's not lonely."

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian said, "Isn't that the case?"

"Huh?" Lan Xichen thought for a while. Although he was young at that time, they seldom stayed with his father, and they were watched closely by mother in the little house from a distance. It was a rare moment for the family to "get together".

So after many years, the gentian flowers wrer swaying in the wind, and their mother secretly smiled at them behind the raised window lattice. He still remembered it clearly, especially other details.

Lan Xichen showed incomprehension, and then smiled: "Axian, you were not there, how come you think I have a wrong memory?"

Wei Wuxian said, "I was there."

Lan Xichen was surprised: "...How is this possible, Axian, how could you be there?"

"No," Wei Wuxian frowned, and also realized that he couldn't make sense.

But why, he felt vaguely that not only was he there, but he was also involved in it?

"Dream, that dream..."

Lan Xichen didn't know why, "Dream?"

Wei Wuxian patted his head: "I slept in Mrs. Qingheng's Gentian Little House that day and had a dream."

"Fool..." A little figure dressed in white dangling two legs on a green pine on the edge of the courtyard wall, with his little head lying on the blue tiles, looking at everything below with interest. He made a concise evaluation about Lan Wangji.

After the three people left, Wei Wuxian skillfully climbed over the wall, jumped down, ran all the way to the fish tank, and took out the bag of fish food from a small wooden box shelved on the stone table.

The way of coupleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें