EP 43

After all, Lan Wangji went to the well to fetch water early in the morning.

Wei Wuxian lay on the bed lazily, with scattered black hair.He was soft from the strands of hair to the tips of his toes, not wanting to move. There was nothing covering his body, the water between his legs was crisscrossed. From the back to the waist and hips, the red and white mottled, the scenery was beautiful, and there was no inch of innocence.

Lan Wangji looked and his face became a little pale, and pulled him up,handed him a cloth towel.

Wei Wuxian leaned on his ear and said softly, "Husband, help me wipe..."

Lan Wangji's breathing was stagnant, and the roots of his ears were pink.

The roots of ear could be even more red than when the two were just lingering. Wei Wuxian couldn't help but squeezed it with his hand, teasing: "Little stubborn, we've done things twice, are you still shy? ...Do you like me calling you like this?"

Lan Wangji worked silently, ignoring him.

After wiping the body, he deliberately said: "Husband, help me dress..."

After a long period of effort, the clothes was finally put on safely.

The breakfast was naturally sticky, until the two rushed to the playground of morning class, with their sleeves rubbing against each other, their trouser legs wrapped around each other, and the flying and floating straps hooked each other in the wind.

The eyesight of the teenagers were all cast on the two of them. In their memory, this was the first time that Lan Wangji was late for morning class.

Seeing the two sticking like Siamese twins, Lan Qiren's eyebrows were immediately knotted.

His gaze swept again at the skin that was exposed outside Wei Wuxian's collar, his face was darkened.

The two followed his gaze and found one place, Wei Wuxian said confidently: "Sir, this was bitten by a big mosquito in the house. From last night to this morning. Do you think it hateful?"

"..." Lan Wangji was embarrassed, he quickly lowered his head.

Lan Qiren wan stunned on the spot and glanced at Lan Wangji in a daze. His face turned from black to red, like pig liver.

Pointing at Wei Wuxian for a long time, he couldn't say a word. In the end, he even forgot to punish them, and waved his sleeves violently: "Class begins!"

After being given countless meaningful eyesight warnings by Lan Qiren in the morning class, Lan Wangji kept a distance from Wei Wuxian all day. Every time Wei Wuxian wanted to hold his hand, he stubbornly avoided it.

Wei Wuxian didn't know what was wrong with him, and always provoke Lan Wangji.

Looking at Lan Wangji's face that was as light as mountain breeze and as graceful as the moon in the public, and thinking of the scorching heat on his own body in the bed burned by him, itch climbed up from the tip of his heart to the tip of his toes.

It seemed that a little bee was trapped in his chest, buzzing and making him a mess. He didn't want and look anything except Lan Wangji. The whole person was tied to him. The eyesight was, the breath was, each inch of his skin was lingered with Lan Wangji's hot breath, his fingertips, his lips, the tiny hairs that were aroused when he passed by...

His gasps, his pressing him and topping him...

Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Wangji hated him doing this, but he didn't seem to be born with a sense of restraint and adequateness, and his heart was inexplicably excited and turbulent.