EP 8

"Huh? Don't be so excited!" Wei Wuxian hurriedly pulled him. Lan Wangji dodged like facing a snake and scorpion, threw him and the thing out together.

Bichen came out of the sheath. Lan Wangji attacked him and shouted angrily: "Wei Ying--!"

Wei Wuxian put the thing in his chest treasuredly and went to block Lan Wangji's sword. There was not enough time for Suibian to be able to be drawn out, and the scabbard was used by him to protect his body.While He fled in disorder, he said: "Why are you angry? Don't watch it if you don't like it. There are too many people who want to see these beauty pictures.They have been kneeling down and begging,I won't give to them, however...Telling the truth, don't you want to watch really?"

Lan Wangji said categorically: "Don't, watch."

Wei Wuxian said, "Well, you don't watch it! No fighting, I won't fight with you!"

He said that he would not fight, and he really didn't fight. Lan Wangji didn't intend to hurt him, but he couldn't stop the sword and almost made a cut in Wei Wuxian. With a bang, Subian fell to the ground, and Wei Wuxian frowned and looked at the palm of his hand.

"Injured?" Lan Wangji seemed a little uneasy.

Sure enough, it cut a bit, but besides that, Wei Wuxian's fingers had countless small pinholes. It seemed that he had either stolen the durian to eat or teased the little hedgehog.

"Ah, I got it when I was studying embroidery today." Wei Wuxian said indifferently, and wiped the fingers with the hem of his clothes casually. Fortunately, his clothes were all black and the blood stains were not conspicuous at all.

Lan Wangji frowned slightly and declined to comment on his hygiene habits. After a while, he asked, "Did you go to the embroidery class?"

Wei Wuxian said, "Yes, I am idle anyway."

In the embroidery class, naturally, without exception, there were all girls, and even the teacher was a female master in the Lan clan's clothing workshop. Wei Wuxian was unique among the girls, immersed himself in learning, stitch by stitch, which was not disharmony at all. His line drafts were good, his hands weren't clumsy. Unfortunately, it was a boring and time consuming job. He couldn't calm down, after embroidering every stitch, he chatted with the girls next to him. Although the final pattern was upright barely, the stitches were as thick as a man's hair, and the threads were sparse.

Generally, girls embroidered flowers and birds. Those who were more elegant embroidered bamboo, orchid, plum or chrysanthemum, or Lan clan's favorite smoky moire pattern. He was different. He embroidered a pair of kissing small men, which aroused girls joking around. The female master checked and gave him an evaluation of "rough workmanship and vulgar style".

He made a grimace behind her back and muttered: "Why vulgar? It's obviously fun, you see...whom does this look like?"

The girls looked at each other and shook their heads.

A voice jumped out and said, "Look, it looks like Lan Wangji!"

Everyone laughed at her and said that she missed Lan Wangji too much. Wei Wuxian pointed to the small man who kissed with him and asked, "Who is this?"

The girl said: "Naturally it is me!"

Everyone laughed at her that she was shameless, but someone even argued, "No, it's me!"

"It's me, it's me!"

The scene was chaotic for a while, and Wei Wuxian hurriedly said: "Girls, girls! You are all wrong, why should I embroider Lan Wangji? This little man is me!"