EP 37

Overwhelmed by an unprecedented feeling of danger, Lan Wangji raised his head and took a deep breath in. He tasted the unfamiliar smell of the air. He blinked, staring at the hazy gauze on top of his head and at a loss. Even the curved arc of the gauze seemed to be full of eroticism in his eyes.

The pleasure of the lower body was surging like tide, Lan Wangji shuddered all over, his body was like a small boat on the top of a tide, was thrown out of the water suddenly, and was submerged again in the next moment.

He grasped the edge of the bed, and tried to look down again, as if he didn't know who he was, where it was, and when it was. In a daze, he only recognized the person who dragged himself into this sea of lust.

"Wei Ying..."

Wei Wuxian felt feverish on his face when holding that thing in the mouth. He swallowed and spit between the legs for a while, only to feel even more unspeakable shame. Among breathing, there were his own moist and sticky nasal sounds and repeated sucking sound.

Lan Wangji's hands rubbed his hair, and the hair band was nowhere to be found.

The black hair was scattered on his shoulders, and the belt was also slack during this time of rubbing. The placket of the clothes was stretched and collapsed, the shoulders were rubbed by Lan Wangji and were left with red and white finger prints.

He had never imagined that he would hold another man's root of desire in such a humble posture, and served hard for him. His self-esteem as a teenager melted and shattered bit by bit. But when he thought that this was Lan Wangji's part, his chest was filled with the strange pleasure of conquering.

Thinking of this, he lifted his eyes slightly and looked up.Lan Wangji's closed eyes opened at this time. At the moment when their eyesight met, Wei Wuxian saw a messy person of himself in those eyes and the dangerous flame that flashed by. Before he understood the meaning of it, a thick hot liquid was released in his mouth.

He was caught off guard, tried to suppress the cough, blinked the tears from the corners of his eyes. After the unspeakable twitch and convulsions of the body in his mouth stopped, he sucked and swallowed the unspeakable mucus into his throat.

A faint musky fragrance overflew the tip of the tongue.

Wei Wuxian panted, rubbing away tears casually, and looked up for Lan Wangji's eyes, "Lan Zhan..."

Lan Wangji still maintained the posture of the release. Except for the violently undulating chest, he was motionless, as if he had lost his soul.

Wei Wuxian was exhausted, the emotion in his eyes had not faded, and he smiled lazily, "Won't you be able to speak after the climax?"

A pair of unfocused eyes lingered on his face, trying to calm his breath.

Wei Wuxian's chest was filled with unprecedented satisfaction, he leaned forward and hugged his waist and smiled at him.

Lan Wangji took a breath and stared at him desparately.

"Lan Zhan, do you like me doing this to you?"

Lan Wangji was lying in a reclining position, his elbows on both sides slightly propped up his upper body, but he did not relax at all.

"Lan Zhan, are you still nervous..."

Wei Wuxian touched his earlobe, and said to himself in his heart: the poor child, his enlightenment is so difficult, which show how necessary it is to learn from erotica since child.

But that's okay, Lan Zhan's first love affair is completely mine.

With one elbow propped on one side and one hand rubbing his lower abdomen, Wei Wuxian spoke to him from time to time, with a soft voice, trying to relax him. His hair scattered on his shoulders. With a light flick, the hairband fell off the edge of the bed, and he didn't care.