EP 55

QingHeng Jun was Lan Wangji's father, with the brow peaks like a sword, handsome and cold, and the whole body involuntarily exuded chill, and fierce aura.

Wei Wuxian muttered in his heart, this old stubborn looked really scary,would Lan Zhan be like him when he grew up? Wouldn't it be like that he was a chicken in the eyesight of an eagle in the future if he was together with Lan Wangji? It would be very difficult to run away from him, so it's better... as early as possible...

While he was thinking wildly, QingHengjun was silent for a long while, and said: "What did Wangji do wrong?"

Wei Wuxian was stunned, and said to his heart that he was Lanzhan's father after all, no matter how indifferent to world affairs, he still couldn't help but ask about the big things of his son. His heart must be partial. So Wei Wuxian did not dare to say bad things about Lan Zhan in front of him. Otherwise even if the punishement was not necessary, a curse was inevitable.

He cautiously said: "It's not... it's not that Lan Zhan has any problem, it's that we can not get along well with."

QingHeng Jun seemed to see through his thoughts, sighed lightly, and said, "You don't have to be cautious. You can say what's wrong with him. No one is perfect, and Lan clan is not a perfect clan either. Lan clan has three thousands of rules, but it can not explain everything in the world, not to mention the love between husband and wife, which is rugged, very few people can understand it, pedantic words can not explain it clearly however."

Hearing the words, Wei Wuxian was shocked.

He had thought that in the Lan clan, except for the gentle and wise people like ZeWu Jun, everyone else was like Lan Qiren. They were stubborn and unenlightened, only talked about empty and tedious letters of benevolence, justice and courtesy, and regarded themselves respectable, didn't allow others to question. This retreat and isolated Patriarch of Lan clan, in his words, there was a sense of confusion about the world. He questioned the authority of three thousand clan rules. The evaluation of "pedantic word" was actually self-deprecating and self-reflection.

In the Lan clan, there was such a clear and wise person, Wei Wuxian unconsciously let go of his precautions, and couldn't help expressing the impulsive thoughts in his chest.

But to answer QingHeng Jun's question, and thought about what was wrong with Lan Wangji,he was speechless for a while.

His heart was blocked, and he said angrily: "He? What's wrong with him? Everything he does is correct, compliant, and perfect. It's me who is wrong, and wrong always. He will do whatever is written on the discipline stone, and he will do what others ask him to do."

After hearing the words, QingHeng Jun frowned slightly and shook his head and said: "...What I know about Wangji is not the case.

This child has his own thoughts in his heart. Others can't control what he recognizes and the person he loves. Once he falls in love with someone, he will never change his mind. I can see that you are in his heart."

Wei Wuxian took a deep breath and said without thinking: "He does not love me. Others tell him that he must do.He refuses to let me go not because that he loves me, but becuase of clan rules and the destiny. His attachment to me has nothing to do with me."

He said this resolutely, with a firm tone, QingHeng Jun raised his eyes to look at him, and was speechless for a while.

"If he has a little bit of true love and a little bit of desire for me, why did he keep rejecting me..."

Although the words were light, it was very quiet in the little house, and all words naturally fell into QingHengjun's ears. He was a little puzzled: "Reject you?"