EP 25

Looking forward all the time, Wei Wuxian was about to meet Lan Wangji, his eyesight intertwined with his, Wei Wuxian blinked playfully.

Lan Wangji's sword was stagnant, and Bichen almost let go.

Wei Wuxian was enthusiastic on the surface, but secretly he had much hatred.

When the time came, two fighting people bowed in salute, stepped back three steps, and turned to the next opponent.

At this moment--

"stop!"

Lan Qiren gave an order, and everyone gathered and returned to the team. Wei Wuxian let out a "Huh", why did it stop when he met little stubborn just right?

The teenagers knelt down on the ground, Lan Qiren made rollcall, and the two who had been called stepped forward to conduct a one-to-one assessment.

Seeing that he could finally do actual combat, Wei Wuxian had a lot of energy, and he was the only one with high mood in the people who were trembling for fear of being called. The defeated people not only got Lan Qiren's typical black face, but also got an exclusive comment-relentless public criticism. Such an honor was enough for them to be depressed for a whole week.

"Lan Wangji."

There was a rustling discussion underneath, Wei Wuxian raised his hand and raised his ears to eavesdrop.

"Zewu Jun is absent again, I don't know which unlucky man is going to face Hanguang Jun?"

Qingheng Jun did not deal with clan affairs for many years, and Lan Qiren took care of all the affairs of Gusu Lan clan. Lan Xichen was the future heir of the clan. Now he was old enough,sooner or later he would take over clan affairs, so he was arranged to learn way of patriarch. He didn't have to participate in the ordinary courses for the disciples.

"Hey, it's not me anyway, I've been up once."

"How happy are you, as if it wasn't you who was criticized just now."

"It's better than playing against Lan Wangji. He is merciless no matter who his opponent is."

"Oh, the nightmare early in the morning..."

"Look, an idiot raises his hand."

"Who doesn't want to survive?"

"Shhh! Don't talk nonsense, it's the second lady who is newly married!"

"Wei Ying of Yunmeng Jiang clan? There will be a good show here. I wonder if he can defeat Lan Wangji?"

"How is it possible, among the peers of the hundreds of clans, who can defeat Lan Wangji? If he can do it, I will eat my shoes!"

Wei Wuxian held his arm up for a long time, his arm was sore. But when Lan Qiren's eyes touched him, they always twitched just right, skipping him directly. But wherever he looked, everyone's head drooped to his chest one by one, and only one person stood upright as usual.

"...Wei Ying."

It seemed that Wei Wuxian's name burned his mouth, Lan Qiren's mouth twitched, as if blowing off a fly on his shoulder, the fly flew happily to Lan Wangji's side.

Lan Wangji looked as usual and nodded to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian's smile crooked, and he saluted back, pulled Subian out of scabbard quickly.

It didn't take long for fighting sword light became dizzying.

Lan Wangji's sword power was heavy and solid, and he let the opponent to flee from the left to the right. He had corresponding dismantling methods.