EP 86

Suddenly he became abnormal, as if he had a splitting headache, the corners of his mouth twitched, he put his hands on his temples, shook his head, and muttered to himself incoherently: " Shut up! Old man, I won't listen to you!"

"You say that Lan Zhan hates me, that he doesn't like me, and that he is a modest,elegant and dignified gentle, he can't be so entangled by me that he can't get out of bed!"

"But he wants me, he really wants me..."

"Well! well, I'll be more restrained, I won't bully your disciple... You scold more lightly..."

Wei Wuxian spoke more and more quietly, the more he said, the more he wanted to shrink himself into a small snail. He curled up beside Lan Wangji's thigh tremblingly, as if fighting against a strange voice in his mind. He was suffering and refuted it hard, and whimpered uncomfortably.

Lan Wangji was inexplicable at these almost neurotic actions. He was a little scared, but at the same time, he felt sorry for Wei Wuxian. He hurriedly supported him, "Wei Ying, whom are you... talking to?"

Wei Wuxian was startled by his voice, he poked a little out of the snail shell, and glanced at Lan Wangji in a panic, "Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan, do you hate me? Do you always hate me touching you? Do you not want me at all? I know that I always provoke you, but if I don't do that, I can't seem to be sure if you really like me, really want me..."

Lan Wangji's throat was filled with a sour taste.

What did he do? Lan Wangji wandered around in a panic in his memories, questioning himself over and over again.

What the hell did he do? What did he do to Wei Ying to make him fall into such a complete uneasy state?

Lan Wangji cleared all the messy thoughts in his heart. He stretched out a hand to Wei Wuxian, grabbed the leaf on his head, and stroked his messy hair.

"Wei Ying, I...of course I want you. I..."

Trapped by an unspeakable affection for a long time, he tried to understand the strange throbbing in the heart. For the first time in his life, he was trying to figure out how to express it clearly to the other party.

He stammered, "Ever since you kissed me under the tree that day, I... I started to have all kinds of strange thoughts that I've never had before. Every time you smiled at me, I felt like I was going to get sick. I didn't know what happened to me... Sometimes I just saw you sitting alone or sleeping on the bed, and I always wanted... I wanted to do all kinds of things to you... After our marriage, I was even more...even more..."

Wei Wuxian was stunned. When Lan Wangji was speaking, his head lowered, as if to disguise his panic and embarrassment.

Wei Wuxian stretched out his hand and touched the jade-like ear, which was extremely hot. He pinched the small thing between his fingers. Lan Wangji raised his head and suddenly looked at him in a daze.

"I..." Lan Wangji's eyelashes drooped. He wrapped around Wei Wuxian with one arm and leaned over to kiss his lips lightly. When they parted, he could not speak any more. His chest undulated slightly,he lowered his head, solemnly grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand, which took over his band of forehead on the wedding night.

Growing up in etiquette and classics, he knew from childhood that husband and wife were part of the human relationship, like father and son, brothers, master and apprentice, they transcend the individual and meant the union with the destined person.

But what was love? What was the feeling when fell in love with someone? What did it mean to love someone? In the face of the person , what kind of abnormality was awakened in the body?