EP 44

Lan Wangji's black hair hung down from his shoulders like a waterfall, and the tips of his hair flicked in the fossa of his collarbone, as if it was teasing all the way to the tip of his heart.

Wei Wuxian swallowed and said in a low voice, "Lan Zhan, I am itchy..."

Lan Wangji said with a slightly hoarse guttural voice: "Where does it itch?"

Wei Wuxian's heart was shaken by the low and magnetic sound, he said with trembling voice: "There..."

Contagiously, the voice on the other side seemed a little unstable: "Where?"

Wei Wuxian: "Under the neck..."

Lan Wangji bowed his head in his ear, "here?"

Wei Wuxian: "...a little bit below."

Lan Wangji's breath moved down, and Wei Wuxian suddenly felt itchy everywhere.

"here?"

Wei Wuxian: "...Well, it seems to be."

Lan Wangji stopped talking, stared at one place, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and the lips moved slightly.

The world was so quiet as if there was only their breathing.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps broke the silence!

Lan Wangji's heart suddenly jumped, and a pair of familiar white boots broke into his sight.

Lan Qiren stopped, his eyes was widened and round.

When they were caught, the clothes of the two were still neatly dressed. Wei Wuxian checked it several times to make sure, and shouted: "Sir! We really are not doing that kind of thing!"

It became silent all of a sudden in Yunshen because of his words.

Lan Qiren watched Lan Wangji all the morning, and saw that he was evasive to Wei Wuxian and was a little restrained, and his anger disappeared a little bit. He was about to look for him to teach step by step, so that Lan Wangji could remember the way of etiquette, justice and shame,

Schoolwork and cultivation must not be neglected after marriage. An manuscript rolled in his stomach several times and came into being. He came to look for Lan Wangji under the guidance of the disciples on the gravel road. As a result, he saw such a scene as soon as he came, and almost got myocardial infarction on the spot.

After the shock and horror, and Wei Wuxian's shocking confession. It was unknow whether it was a rebuttal or a one-step awakening. Lan Qiren's face turned from white to black, then from black to red, and from extreme red to green.

Wei Wuxian looked at him sincerely with big eyes: "We are just communicating physical skills!"

"Lan Wangji!"

It seemed that looking at this person again was about to abolish all the cultivation achievements he had accumulated in this life, Lan Qiren suddenly turned to Lan Wangji, his voice became low and solemn, and a bit of pain, and said in a meaningful way: "Don't forget, what did you promise me?"

Wei Wuxian looked back and forth between the two of them. Lan Wangji was hit by Lan Qiren's words. For a moment, he was a little surprised and guilty. At the same time, he turned his gaze and looked at Wei Wuxian, with worry in his eyes.

"Follow me."

Lan Wangji followed Lan Qiren in silence. Wei Wuxian was left in the air, wondering whether he should move or not for a long time.

In the end, no one seemed to carry him to the ancestral hall to receive punishment. He raised his legs, and went back to the house listlessly.

Of course, Wei Wuxian did not have mood to attend the afternoon class.He stayed in the Silence Room, playing tricks on Lan Wangji's book case. Two little rabbits rolled to his legs and played. He absently dropped two leafs of vegetables. The two rabbits picked up the leaf stalks of the vegetable with their three-petal beaks and ate.