EP 53

For a moment, the leisurely self-cultivation of grace seemed to be frozen, Lan Wangji said rigidly and roughly, "We are husband and wife, in this life! In this life, you must be together with me... together!"

The meaningless words were repeated several times. For the people of Lan clan who had been pure and elegant and disdained to attract attention with noise, this kind of reaction was almost ordinary people's hysteria.

With a faint pain in his heart, Wei Wuxian stopped.

Lan Wangji stretched out a hand, trying to touch him.

Wei Wuxian seemed to have figured out something suddenly, pretending to said with a casual tone——

"Okay, divorce."

Lan Wangji's hand that reached halfway froze.

Wei Wuxian said in a straightforward manner: "Any way you want. However, I don't want to stay here anymore. In the future, I will no longer force Second Young Master Lan to act as husband and wife with me, so that I won't contaminate your icy and clean body, hurt your quiet and flawless cultivation any more."

Lan Wangji shook his head abruptly, "What are you talking about..."

Wei Wuxian said, "You don't have to force yourself to like me just because we are husband and wife."

Lan Wangji continued to shake his head, it seemed that he could not understand: "The love of husband and wife is the way of heaven and human relations, the harmony of etiquette and law, I did not force myself."

Wei Wuxian said fiercely: "I don't want that kind of combination! I don't want it, I don't want, do you understand?!"

Lan Wangji said: "Wei Ying, I don't understand. You rejected me like that last night, just now in that kind of place, but...what on earth do you..."

Wei Wuxian said coldly: "If you don't understand,forget it. You can continue to be gentleman. Anyway, it's all my unreasonable making troubles.I will never force you anymore. You can do anything that you want to do. You don't have to hide from me anymore, and you don't have to please me anymore. Why bother to be so tiring, I'm leaving, everyone is relaxed, anyway, your family also..."

What bullshit prophecy, whether it was Lan clan or Lan Wangji, they were like victims. They abruptly took over him who suddenly fell from the sky as an inferior product, and reluctantly wrote his name on the genealogy. They had been enduring to this day. But the inferior product was alive and had emotions, and would be angry and rebellious. In the place where he grew up, there were people who loved him. Since he was so unpopular, and since both parties were so painful,tortured each other, why didn't break up, and both were happy?

"...Your families don't like me either."

Hearing the last sentence, Lan Wangji's icy expression had some ripples. He raised his eyes to look at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian's eyes were red, and he turned gaze sideways, as if he was holding back some emotions, and as if he had been pretending to be strong for a long time, finally showing his weakness.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji's eyesight moved, he held his hands.

Wei Wuxian said solemnly: "I'm leaving, let me go."

Lan Wangji shook his head, holding his hands tighter, saying word by word: "You can't go."

Wei Wuxian turned his head to the side and chuckled, and nodded to himself, as if he suddenly remembered something funny, "Prophecy,isn't it?"

He pretended to be relaxed and said, "Don't worry, Second Young Master Lan. Even if the prophecy works, it is our Yunmeng Jiang clan who is the first to be destroyed. Your Lan clan is so powerful, so great, and there is no shortage of me. No matter what the catastrophe is, you will definitely stride across it!"